HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

Klutch23

Hey y'all,

I'm from the West Hamilton mountain/Ancaster area. Looking to get a group of riders together to cruise around with on weekends and what not.

A little about me. I'm a Mac Student, riding a 2010 Ninja 250 for 2 seasons now. Very familiar with the back roads of Ancaster/Dundas.

All bikes and experience levels are welcome for these rides!

Post below if you're interested :)

Hey Klutch!

I'm on the Hamilton mountain. I also know of a few roads in the Ancaster and Dundas area, and also looking for people to ride with. I also know of quite a few roads around the Milton area is I grew up there.

Good to see someone start up a Hamilton thread this year, try starting a weekly meet!

I live in Beamsville but would like to try to make it for a few rides when my schedule permits

Had an amazing ride today, 280 KMs through Ancaster, Dundas, and Waterdown!

What do you guys think about meeting up on Friday evenings and/or Sunday mornings?!

Both times seem alright, Sunday mornings would suit me better.

250's have historically made good leaders. :p

I'd be down for some Friday night action.

Hahaha now we know what the dotted lines on google maps means at least! I wonder if Klutch23 knows the good 'N3WMAN back roads'...

I would be down for Friday or Sunday. Ever get out during the week? A couple of us ride a few times a week from Hamilton mountain area.

Back
Top Bottom