HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

anyone want to ride this tuesday at 6pm? leaving from hamilton downtown.

Can't do weekdays before 8pm, last week was an exception. Also I'll be away for a week starting this Wednesday to next Wednesday, but looking forward to join you Ramon after that, always fun to ride with you :)

hey ramon1234 just sent you a pm about tuesdays ride I am in for sure,we can meet up your way just give me a location and time and I'll be there.Looking forward to the ride should be a blast just like the last one and to any others wanting to ride tuesday don't miss this ride it will not disappoint.By the way no peg scraping allowed LOL

hey ramon1234 just sent you a pm about tuesdays ride I am in for sure,we can meet up your way just give me a location and time and I'll be there.Looking forward to the ride should be a blast just like the last one and to any others wanting to ride tuesday don't miss this ride it will not disappoint.By the way no peg scraping allowed LOL

Let's clarify: no peg scraping if you do it right! ;) I wish I could join, lol.. enjoy guys

Hey Bandit, that's your loss, I rode with Carboncat, he is a great fit for your crew with Ramon! :)

Anyway, will catch a ride next week, I'm away until then.

Thanks for the info corsara you make me feel much better:(Why don't we set something up for wed thurs whatever I am free or even better this weekend

Last edited:
Last minute, I know. But tomorrow evening I'll be doing a bit of riding between 5pm and 9pm. All bikes, all skill levels are welcome. No set route planned, Anyone interested can meet at the Wendy's at Upper James/Mohawk (South-West corner) at 5pm, will leave at 5:05pm. Thanks, home to see some people out!

This thread hasn't been active since 2012...Anyone interested in starting it up again? I'm in Ancaster so let me know if anyone is interested in riding anytime soon.

Cheers!

Hey, Crackberry... I'm interested, but for me it would be a bi-weekly thing, as I work continental 12s.

Hey, Crackberry... I'm interested, but for me it would be a bi-weekly thing, as I work continental 12s.

I'm interested, I'm in Burlington but I frequently ride in ancaster, stoney creek etc

Great! Let me know when you both are available, I'm thinking a Sunday morning, we could meet @ a Timmy's and go from there. How's April 12th?

Back
Top Bottom