HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

Zoom,

I'd be down to organize a weekly ride, but i'm more of the I don't want the $10,000 fine and roadside impounding type rider (which may not appeal to some time trial riders).

I may head out Saturday afternoon, i'll post here if I do.

haha hammer trust me im def not trying to get any tickets! but always down for a good ride! let me know if you wanna plan something for tomororw morning maybe?

Zoom,

I'd be down to organize a weekly ride, but i'm more of the I don't want the $10,000 fine and roadside impounding type rider (which may not appeal to some time trial riders).

I may head out Saturday afternoon, i'll post here if I do.

Let’s revive this old thread, just got another bike after not having one for 10 years, looking for riders in the hammer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang!

Ted (bruschetta) is still around somewhere, although I haven't seen him in years.

I'm heading out to the Trail Eatery in Campbellville for breakfast shortly (opens for takeout at 10 AM). Tends to be mostly a vintage and eclectic-older-bikes crowd, so I'm bringing the very same FZR400 that I brought out a few times back in the day.

Brian I tried to catch you guys Thursday night at Steele’s petro Canada, I pulled in just as you guys were pulling out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom