Snake Road | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snake Road

When I got back into riding and was as rusty as a Lada fender I heard everyone talking up Snake Road. So I went on my Harley Sportster with old hard tires and rode it. Then I asked myself what the big deal was. Is there another Snake Road? Was I on the right one?

Maybe it's the name that makes it tough. If they want people to stop using it as a test track maybe they should rename it Grandmother Lane. Who's going to brag about racing down Grandmother lane?

Re gravel in any corner anywhere: Any road can be as clean as a whistle and then a minute later some slob driver runs the gravel shoulder in his pick-up and the road isn't safe for walking. Ditto for a gust of wind blowing leaves or a plastic bag etc.

Re: videos stunting

Well we all saw how the cops tracked down the BC rider right?...

Also , these videos are great. It will encourage the police enforcement in this area and away from where others ride .

So I went on my Harley Sportster with old hard tires and rode it. Then I asked myself what the big deal was. .

Yeah, I could see how riding a Harley on Snake road would give me a rise.

Snake Rd is just part of a series of excellent winding roads in our area. Not necessarily a destination place.

Back
Top Bottom