Snake Road | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snake Road

What do you guys do? Run up and down that road all day? Snake is OK but short. Its fun for the first 4 or5 turns but after its a yawn. Is is part of a route you take? Because I rode out there and wondered why everyone talk so highly of it. Its not a bad road but not great.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

What do you guys do? Run up and down that road all day? Snake is OK but short. Its fun for the first 4 or5 turns but after its a yawn. Is is part of a route you take? Because I rode out there and wondered why everyone talk so highly of it. Its not a bad road but not great.

All day long for 8 hours straight...lol....

Part of a route depends on where we want to go that day....

I ride it about once a week usually, because it's only a few mins ride from my house. Mostly as part of a quick after work ride. Snake, Waterdown rd, N service rd, lowville, ceadar springs etc....
It's usually clean and the only place that I'm ever worried about in terms of gravel is the last right hand bend (SB) by plains rd. The off road guys throw out some junk with thier trucks every now and then

How would you know that it's on snake road?

but I see where you are coming from...

you a popo?

lol

No but its vids like that, that get you in trouble and gives us a bad name knowing stunting is being done on our local roads.... Your call not mine

No but its vids like that, that get you in trouble and gives us a bad name knowing stunting is being done on our local roads.... Your call not mine

Good advise my friend...and point taken...

It's just funny how a 4 second clip makes everybody look bad and as a matter of fact that was taken at a secluded road with no parked cars, no pedestrians etc

Not even a cow onsite..lol...

i've seen a lot of other riders that pull crazier stunts compared to what you saw in that 4 second clip...

you should come out to one of our rides and see for yourself...

but...everybody is entitled to their opinion...

peace

mike

Just got back from snake. There is a big patch of gravel on turn #2, 3 and 4 This is going downhill.

Good advise my friend...and point taken...

It's just funny how a 4 second clip makes everybody look bad and as a matter of fact that was taken at a secluded road with no parked cars, no pedestrians etc

Not even a cow onsite..lol...

i've seen a lot of other riders that pull crazier stunts compared to what you saw in that 4 second clip...

you should come out to one of our rides and see for yourself...

but...everybody is entitled to their opinion...

peace

mike

Dude your missing the big point.... something's are better off left unseen not posted all over the WEB ...Post vids all day long i dont care just watch what you post thats it...

Last edited:
Dude you missing the big point.... something's are better off left unseen not posted all over the WEB ...Post vids all day long i dont care just watch what you post thats it...
you are making a deal out of a 4 sec wheelie performed in a deserted area with zero traffic, pedestrians and animals. Not even a bird. You do realize there is hundreds of bikers on ontario roads doing wheelies, lane splitting, and speeding in traffic. Aren't those people giving you a bad name? Every person creates their own image in public.

"big patch of gravel"...? We saw a bit scattered here and there this afternoon but not a lot by any stretch. Maybe a car dragged some onto the road? There were certainly a lot of cars there when we went...and they don't exactly handle the road so well (or more to the point - their drivers don't!)

you are making a deal out of a 4 sec wheelie performed in a deserted area with zero traffic, pedestrians and animals. Not even a bird. You do realize there is hundreds of bikers on ontario roads doing wheelies, lane splitting, and speeding in traffic. Aren't those people giving you a bad name? Every person creates their own image in public.

The issue isn't whether it was "safe" or not to do that wheelie in that location. Not at all.

The issue is that it can get the operator of that vehicle a stunt-driving charge. It doesn't matter if it was "safe" or not.

It's also something that can be found as evidence by all the blue-haired grandmothers out there, "Look at all the dangerous driving (in THEIR opinion - not yours) that happens on OUR road! This is why the local police department should station a car at this location (generally somewhere near in front of their own driveway) 24 hours a day 7 days a week to write anyone going 51 km/h a ticket (nevermind that they usually drive faster than that themselves)! We demand it!"

Like it or not, the opinions of residents (and voters) like that get heard a lot more loudly than your wish to ride without interference from them.

It's a whole lot better to just not attract the wrong kind of attention in the first place ... Yes, it sucks, but it is how it is.

the issue isn't whether it was "safe" or not to do that wheelie in that location. Not at all.

The issue is that it can get the operator of that vehicle a stunt-driving charge. It doesn't matter if it was "safe" or not.

It's also something that can be found as evidence
by all the blue-haired grandmothers out there, "look at all the dangerous driving (in their opinion - not yours) that happens on our road! This is why the local police department should station a car at this location (generally somewhere near in front of their own driveway) 24 hours a day 7 days a week to write anyone going 51 km/h a ticket (nevermind that they usually drive faster than that themselves)! We demand it!"

like it or not, the opinions of residents (and voters) like that get heard a lot more loudly than your wish to ride without interference from them.

It's a whole lot better to just not attract the wrong kind of attention in the first place ... Yes, it sucks, but it is how it is.

thank you...

Last edited:
We're still on this? LOL

Like I said I get the point and i appreciate the advise.

I do like the attention that the video is getting it's bumping up my views!

LOL

We all have to lighten up and move on...

Have a safe season to all the riders!

Brian P enough respect to you...you are an awesome rider!

PS > Let's talk about religion.....jokes!

The issue isn't whether it was "safe" or not to do that wheelie in that location. Not at all.

It's also something that can be found as evidence by all the blue-haired grandmothers out there, "Look at all the dangerous driving (in THEIR opinion - not yours) that happens on OUR road! This is why the local police department should station a car at this location (generally somewhere near in front of their own driveway) 24 hours a day 7 days a week to write anyone going 51 km/h a ticket (nevermind that they usually drive faster than that themselves)! We demand it!"

Like it or not, the opinions of residents (and voters) like that get heard a lot more loudly than your wish to ride without interference from them.

Here is some advice. Worry about your own actions. As long as you don't do anything wrong you will be fine.

you guys ARE TRULY ready for a "Toys For Boys RIDE"

Back
Top Bottom