Snake Road | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snake Road

We hit snake again today with the cam facing the road...will upload vid just for u sir!
It's ok I was just confused since you posted the video so we could see the road conditions but yet the camera angle just showed your face

Snake road is in very very very bad condition.

All you guys need to stay away.

Saw a 100 cops patrolling at every minute of every hour.

Just stay away. :cool:

Snake road is in very very very bad condition.

All you guys need to stay away.

Saw a 100 cops patrolling at every minute of every hour.

Just stay away. :cool:

Was there yesterday, didn't see one. Lots of bikes though! Just be sure to watch out for the the little ones in the neighbourhood are out riding their bikes ect. We don't need any innocence casualties. Just sayin!

A few corners and they are lined with trees or barriers. Not a good road.

A few corners and they are lined with trees or barriers. Not a good road.
But the trees and the barriers are off the road, why would you worry about that?

Ugh, so close to my house...I probably watched you all pass by :( I want my duc.
Feel free to stop and say "hi" if you see a little redhead walking about the area...better yet, offer me a 2up :)

At 2:00, where the residential section begins...... when that right comes up. Watch out for that hidden driveway. I've seen guys rip through there just as the lady pulls out not expecting people at high rate of speed.

Also, on the middle straight stretch, by the cemetary where all the residential is.....we all know that everyone can go fast in a straight line and look cool......keep the speeds down. Residents are watching, and really no need to blast through that area.

Respect the area and lets not ruin it for the rest of us.

At 2:00, where the residential section begins...... when that right comes up. Watch out for that hidden driveway. I've seen guys rip through there just as the lady pulls out not expecting people at high rate of speed.

Also, on the middle straight stretch, by the cemetary where all the residential is.....we all know that everyone can go fast in a straight line and look cool......keep the speeds down. Residents are watching, and really no need to blast through that area.

Respect the area and lets not ruin it for the rest of us.

Good point and thanks for the advise!

We usually slow down after the twisties and get back to normal speed. I know a lot of people that can only go fast on a straight line and I know exacty what you mean....

You rode with us last year and you know how we ride.

Peace...

Ugh, so close to my house...I probably watched you all pass by :( I want my duc.
Feel free to stop and say "hi" if you see a little redhead walking about the area...better yet, offer me a 2up :)

how many bikes are sitting infront of your house right now? lol

and whats your address btw?? lmao!!!

Back
Top Bottom