Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0 | Page 32 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0

The one with the bike meet remains the one on Stavebank north of Lakeshore in Mississauga, though.

The one with the bike meet remains the one on Stavebank north of Lakeshore in Mississauga, though.
Exactly. 3 minutes away from my place.muahahahahahaha

I love burrito boys and summer ride-ins at the stavebank location. BB is a staple of my riding season, occasionally even stopping at two different ones in the same day! Love that ****, well priced, and can't beat those vegan options anywhere!

I love burrito boys and summer ride-ins at the stavebank location. BB is a staple of my riding season, occasionally even stopping at two different ones in the same day! Love that ****, well priced, and can't beat those vegan options anywhere!
hmmm the sweet potato burrito is to die for

Between the sweet potato, soy mock beef, a mix of both, or just a bean burrito (sans cheese), I'm overwhelmed :D

Not to mention the fact that they are super reasonably priced. The pricing actually makes sense, veg stuff costs less than meat chicken and fish...who woulda thunk it :rolleyes:

Fwiw they just opened in da 'bridge this week. On 7 east of Pine Valley. For those old enough to remember, the same plaza we used to hang at before the races, before it moved to Martingrove. If there is interest, I could see if they would be willing to do something.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Should be in for tomorrow (at the original location for these meets, 9 Stavebank, Mississauga)

I'm dying for one right now so I'll be heading down there soon.

Is this happening at stavebank still? Or in vaughn
Should be.
Vaughan is Wednesdays

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom