Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0 | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0

BTW I went last Tuesday, weather was cold nobody else shown up, but I can confirm they still have the free drink deal, I got a nice bottle of evian water for free :)

BTW I went last Tuesday, weather was cold nobody else shown up, but I can confirm they still have the free drink deal, I got a nice bottle of evian water for free :)
So wait...seeing that i live next door, i can put my gear on any tuesday and get a free drink? lol

What a beautiful day. I may stop by at around 7 - 7:30 to get my fix :D

Spun past on my way home. Good turn out last night. I should stop one of these Tuesdays and grab a burrito

Spun past on my way home. Good turn out last night. I should stop one of these Tuesdays and grab a burrito
Same! Rode by but no time for stopping lol

Was a gorgeous day yesterday and even more gorgeous tonight

After reading all the previous posts by everyone I finally decided to stop by last night. I was surprised to see only a small turnout (9 riders). I've been to L&L and was hoping to see something similar but on a much smaller scale. With such good weather I thought there would have been a better attendance. Perhaps it was the time (8:00pm); was that too early?

Finally, as usual parking is limited so the idea of cramming bikes into a tight space does not give you much to look at or the chance to show off your mods/customization. I'll check this venue out later in the summer.

Anyone going tonight? have to check a tune on a bike - so I might head out to get a bite.

Weather is supposed to be good. I may go this Tuesday (8 March) but it will be earlier than usual, probably 5:30.

Back
Top Bottom