Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights 4.0

N3WMAN

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls gather round!
The time has come once again, to stand around talking about bikes while eating ridiculously tasty and fattening foods.

Burrito Boyz Tuesday Nights is back!
IMG_9970.jpg

For those who don't already know, here is the low down:
We meet every Tuesday night at Burrito Boyz in Port Credit for a big pose session and get to eat Burritos. Sounds like fun? It is.
If you arrive on a motorcycle, you get a free drink of your choice with the purchase of any Burrito or Quesadilla.
There are usually rides to and from Burrito Boyz so check the Rides/Hookups section before heading down.

9 Stavebank Road
Mississauga, ON

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=burrit...79.585497&fspn=0.012099,0.027874&z=16&iwloc=A

Menu:

img_2173.jpg

See you all on Tuesday!

Thanks for the post. Make sure you get in touch with the owner first in order to make sure the special is still on. It's a courtesy that doesn't take much and I'm sure R. appreciates it :)

When I get my bike... I'll be there like clock-work... I go there a fair bit anyways lol

- Randy

I love the honesty!

Hourly forecast is calling for temp between 3 and 4 C on Tuesday night.

Brrrrrrrr freeeeeeez coooooold. If I lived around the corner it might be do-able, but I think I'll hold off for a couple more weeks. Looking forward to this year, though.

Hourly forecast is calling for temp between 3 and 4 C on Tuesday night.

Brrrrrrrr freeeeeeez coooooold. If I lived around the corner it might be do-able, but I think I'll hold off for a couple more weeks. Looking forward to this year, though.

Wed looks nice! .... I guess you'll be off work on wed?! Lucky you!!!

Nah, I've got a customer to visit in the morning, but I might make sure the afternoon is busy *cough cough*

Can't wait...

Btw found this on the net,... Thought it was cool ;)

cf3d36f3-346f-7e4c.jpg

Can't wait...

Btw found this on the net,... Thought it was cool ;)

cf3d36f3-346f-7e4c.jpg

Love the juxtaposition of ATGATT and squid.

Heh.

Hey doctor...

No clue what your trying to say...

Hey doctor...

No clue what your trying to say...

Disregard, I looked up the acronym...

I must admit I laughed when I found out... Lololol... It's so true lol !

Nothing like a kickass burrito to warm up on a chilly night. Should be there tomorrow night, later in the evening as usual.

Back
Top Bottom