So... Ragu has been charged... | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So... Ragu has been charged...

stupid of him to call the police should have let it go once the camera was pointed out than he stupidly goes and makes a claim and if not worse he accepted an interview on tv. Now his face is known he'll be doing hard labour for minimum wage with other criminal record people or else he'll have to move to another country.

Well the reason he called the cops was because he thought dash cams were illegal and he just wanted to get some revenge for messing up his brilliant plan.

No, they are different. Getting a speeding ticket of 20 over and 2 more after on different occasions, you were caught at different occasions as well. But in my case, it happened at different times but he was caught doing them at the same time.

am i being slow or does that not make any sense?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, they are different. Getting a speeding ticket of 20 over and 2 more after on different occasions, you were caught at different occasions as well. But in my case, it happened at different times but he was caught doing them at the same time.

QUOTE]

you aren't being slow. It really doesn't make any sense.

I just realized Ragu is from Ajax. Man it's going to suck getting to work in Toronto or anywhere without a driver's license.

you're right lol was thinking of his 24 HTA tickets. This dude shouldn't be driving ever again.

QUOTE]

Yes you are slow, space time continuum doesn't apply to sushi

This is awesome news! Made my day!

The news has been public knowledge a couple of days now, and GTAM's resident answer to William Frank Buckley Jr. has been silent on the matter. Very much out of character.

Sure about that?
Sushii must have good connections
to Edit his post without leaving
any evidence....
Like the one here

\/

If you edit your post moments after you actually post it, it won't show that it has been edited.

Give it a try.

As for this scum bag, knowing that he has finally been charged make's me feel better about the whole situation.

If you edit your post moments after you actually post it, it won't show that it has been edited.

Give it a try.

As for this scum bag, knowing that he has finally been charged make's me feel better about the whole situation.

Me - Yesterday, 04:25 AM

CruisnGrrl - Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Only about 11 minutes apart, excluding hours.

Me - Yesterday, 04:25 AM

CruisnGrrl - Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Only about 11 minutes apart, excluding hours.

Yep. Figured I'd mention it anyway for anyone that may notice they forgot to change something moments after they post.

i'd like to know what they base those charges on...sounds like the popo did some digging and found a few other things that didn't line up...

I imagine he put in a false insurance claim for over $5000. Never mind the $500 he tried to shake Sham down for.

but he only was trying to take 500. i thought the police look at it as the value of the thing being defrauded.

could be wrong. just guessing

Unless he submitted a huge repair bill to his insurer (stupid, considering the damage was witnessed, on-site, by an officer) or submitted a claim for medical/physio, there has to be another incident involved. The quoted statement, over at RFD, states he's been charged with attempted fraud (presumably from this case), public mischief (again, presumably this situation), and fraud over $5000.00 (sounds like a different case).

Most of you think rates are going up solely on the idea of fraud. That is false, major reason rates are sky rocketing is due to money printing by the government.
Scammers are not the only one to blame, major blame has to go to the government by creating inflation to help their banker buddies.

a health benefit claim for whiplash will easily net $2200, and as high as $3500, even with ontario's reduced benefits SABS revision last september.

Throw in income replacement and a bumper "repair" at a "friend's" shop, and I can see the total claim for this incident alone going over $5000.

And yeah, I can see him being that stupid. He did call the cops himself when Sham had a dashcam recording the whole thing.

Most of you think rates are going up solely on the idea of fraud. That is false, major reason rates are sky rocketing is due to money printing by the government.
Scammers are not the only one to blame, major blame has to go to the government by creating inflation to help their banker buddies.

Given that insurers have been crying over the payouts for medical claims, for years now, I have to think that a large number of bogus medical claims, that push the limits for what is permitted, skew the costs at least somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom