FREE TICKETS - GTAM at the Spring Motorcycle Show!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

FREE TICKETS - GTAM at the Spring Motorcycle Show!!

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
UPDATE: Free Tickets!!

WoOT! WooT! Next weekend folks!

We have a pair of free tickets for whoever posts "Spring Rocks!!" in post # 472 in this thread!

Good luck Folks!!

Come and Visit GTAM at the Spring Motorcycle Show. Stay tuned as we have FREE TICKETS...now to think of a game!! :D

See you at the Show!

1.gif
Get Ready to Ride!

The Toronto International Spring Motorcycle Show, presented by Dalton Timmis Insurance, opens Saturday,March 17[SUP]th[/SUP] and Sunday March 18[SUP]th[/SUP] at the International Centre, 6900 Airport Road and here are some great reasons to attend:

Brand New Layout! The Spring Show is now in Halls 1, 2, 3, & 3A of the International Centre with a great new layout. The new main entrance at Hall 3 brings you right into the huge Dealer Displays with 2012 Motorcycles, accessories, and non-current inventory clearouts, plus you'll see a lot more vendors with terrific shopping deals throughout the Show.

Custom Bikes! Hall 1 is the new home of our Custom Bike Builders Showcase along with the main entertainment stage. See Blade and Sparticus go head to head for the Big Money. Vintage enthusiasts will find vintage club displays and the'Bikes of the Century' collection of rare and intriguing motorcycles from the past 100 years in Hall 1 as well.

New! Purchase your ticket in advance via our secure ticket order page. Save $3 off each adult admission when youpurchase before March 4[SUP]th[/SUP]. Plus, no waiting in line to buy tickets at the Show. ORDER HERE NOW

Win a great Door Prize! Suzuki of Newmarket is sponsoring the Door Prize give-away of a brand new Suzuki DR-Z125 motorcycle. Pick up your ballot at the Show and drop it off at the Suzuki of Newmarket booth in Hall 3 for your chance to win.

Used Bike Clearance Sale! Whether you're buying or selling a bike, make the Spring Used Bike Market your one-stop marketplace. Bikes of all makes and models priced to clear. For more info on selling your bike visit CLICK HERE

Entertainment! "Cruise in Blues" fashion shows by 'Terez Leathers' all weekend long, and the Showbike awards at 4pm on Sunday right after the Door Prize draw.

Special Guests! Meet recording artist, Paris Black; Hot Lap TV Host, Andy Shaw; roadracer, Karolina Pelc; poster girlsMandy Monroe and Sarah-Nicole; and more special surprises!

Location! Motorcyclists love the International Centre. It's easy to get to from all major highways and best of all,Parking is Free! Plus dedicated free motorcycle parkingright near the entrance.
We look forward to seeing you there to help us kick off the 2012 motorcycle riding season. Click here for a $3 dollar off admission coupon Feel free to forward this e-mail to all your motorcycling friends so they can save money too! See you at the International Centre.

The Staff of Motorcycle SPRINGSHOW 2012

Last edited:
Re: GTAM at the Spring Motorcycle Show!!

How about for the first to reply to this thread.

Boom

You only get one visite from me each year Paul...that time has come and gone:p

Nothing really there.... Spent enough for the motorcycle show this year.

Nothing really there.... Spent enough for the motorcycle show this year.

Are you kidding? Recording artist Paris Black is going to be there!

j/k. who the heck is Paris Black?

hahaha thats what I was thinking

Is this the same (or similar) show as the january show? I've never been to this one ... so apologies for the dumb question.

Damn. With the SOAR banquet the same weekend, I doubt I'll be in shape to make an appearance. Good luck Paul pulling both off!

Biggest insurance drop from last year should win.

That person is already laughing lol why award the ****** =)

The rider (aka the loser) with the biggest insurance increase should win.

I google paris black cuz I figured a hot chic might be an incentive for me to go to the show.

.... Google at own risk....

WoOT! WooT! Next weekend folks!

We have a pair of free tickets for whoever posts "Spring Rocks!!" in post # 472 in this thread!

Good luck Folks!!

are we there yet?

Back
Top Bottom