Weekend Warrior (Downtown Toronto) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Warrior (Downtown Toronto)

S

SlayerofSouls

Anyone downtown that is just looking to cruise around, I have a route which i love to ride, includes bay view extension, queens park, etc hit me a line. I am located in downtown Toronto.

I ride an r6, but open to all bikes, @ a relaxing pace. Cant afford any speeding tickets with my insurance

• Open to all rider levels and bikes
  • Downtown Location
  • M1 Friendly
  • Relaxed pace
  • Chilled and relaxed group
Just to build on experience riding as a group. I've been riding all winter, so weather makes no difference to me. We may take some stops to warm up depending on the group.

Meeting location:
Friday 9pm @ Hart House Circle

-

Last edited:
I would like to do a ride .

You plan on meeting every Friday .My bike is still away for the winter

Yes, weekly ride.

I have 2 people confirmed at the moment. Obviously really comes down to weather.

Things aren't looking so good atm for weatherwise LOL otherwise i would've made a trip down forsure

Good to see some downtown guys. I'm also downtown.
Picked up bike late last year - logged some 2k last season. I normally dont ride in a 'group' but i am definitely interested in becoming more
comfortable with group rides.
It depends on weather for me. Currently bike is on blocks, but only takes a minute to bring her down.
Keep me in the loop - i'll be checking in on this thread to see where it goes.
Sucks it's snowing this bad today - i noticed they dumped more salt on the roads down here. I was planning on bringing out the bike Friday afternoon since weather was suppose to be 9 degress plus!!
I'll see how the weather is.

I have a lot depending on the weather, also riding to rosey toes and delivering my old bike on saturday, so lets see how that goes.

I will shoot you my number over pm and we can always coordinate.

I'd be up for a night time rip :) Will keep an eye on the weather!

Can you tag the exact meet spot on a goggle map and paste the link plz? Thanks :)

-Jamie M.

I live near Bloor and Spadina and would love to join once the season starts.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk

Here is a map of the proposed route.

May avoid DVP if we have m1s

Last edited:
Good route! Rosedale Valley Rd is one of those nice, green roads that I always forget about. Really nice along there in the autumn too.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using Tapatalk

I will shoot everyone a message tomorrow and get things sorted.

Will probably be a weekly thing as im only in toronto on weekends.

Word of advice; I realize you mentioned the pace being relaxed etc, but I would suggest you avoid posting routes on the public thread if you'll be doing this on a regular basis. Even if it's stated the rides will be relaxed, you can almost guarantee cops will be waiting along the route you're taking. This may be especially true for riding through the downtown core, as well as other popular roads/highways for riders... I've had cops clearly follow me/the group I was riding with through most of the entire downtown area, on more than one occasion; they'll practically attach themselves to your ***-end in hopes you'll do something to give them reason to pull you over.

That said, cops or not, looks like a nice route. Hopefully I'll be able to tag along sometimes.

Good point.

My buddy and I did that route today with some deviations., a lot of fun, but it was a bit cold... 3 degree.

I would be down for a group ride as well as I'm not too far from there. Only have one summer in the books as well so I would like a few "relaxed" group rides to build more experience.

Back
Top Bottom