Walking Dead (Spoliers) | Page 38 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walking Dead (Spoliers)

Not sure what all the complaints are about. I have loved the show from day one and still think it is as good as ever. I love the character development that has been done and is growing through the seasons. Not sure why anyone would rave about Z Nation. I watched a few episodes on netflix and it was terrible. Talk about bad acting, it reminded me of class videos done in high school. Everything about Z Nation looks cheap, and I would say the same if I was not a fan of The Walking Dead.

I like "Z Nation" precisely because it looks cheap. Romero movies looked cheap. I like it because they aren't afraid to use the Z word. I like it because they aren't afraid to make stupid jokes. And because I get to see Seattle area actors I've known for a while in a show that actually pays them a living wage, at least until they kill off their characters or if they leave them in Seattle, when they move production to Vancouver this year.

Anyone watch "fear the walking dead"? Started slow but looks promising. Looks to have a decent budget.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

No interest in a prequel, but I am stoked for the next season of Walking Dead! :)

Back
Top Bottom