Walking Dead (Spoliers) | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walking Dead (Spoliers)

the candles in that room, which was relatively close to the train cart/cell where they keep the prisoners
i think is consistent with sacrificial ceremony of sorts.

also, i think these guys have a good theories:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daisoman

Big BBQ, trailers full of people, human bones, powdered milk to get em fat, shooter purposely keeping them alive, saying the more people come the stronger they become. They're cannibals.

If they end up being good people then the writers messed up. I'm excited for them to kick some cannibal ***

AND

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Diesel

My bet is that Carol and Tyrice will not just stroll in there. Somehow they will figure out that the others are being held and they will get them out to then make use of the weapons.

Didn't anyone else find it odd that, unlike the prison, the fence line did not have a single zombie around it? Wouldn't they come when all those shots were fired?

Didn't anyone else find it odd that, unlike the prison, the fence line did not have a single zombie around it? Wouldn't they come when all those shots were fired?

I'm surprised there were no zombies rocking the fence like what they did at the prison. Inconsistencies?

and? There would have been dead zombies along the fence if they were using the snipers as such, plus firing would draw more zombies.

See its crap like that, that pisses me off....Were the zombies not there because of something we're missing, or were the zombies not there because it was just more convenient for the plot line. Just like how there were zero zombies during the little chit chat with the tank infront of the prison.

They had multiple snipers and other armed guys around the fence.

They had multiple snipers and other armed guys around the fence.

Complete waste if ammo. Are they gonna shoot every walker they see? Lol

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Just saying if there were that many people around the perimeter then they could obviously spot walkers. Then they could kill them with a knife or something.

End of the day you can't expect a zombie show to be "real".

End of the day you can't expect a zombie show to be "real".

I believe it's been said in this very thread. Of course it can't be "real", but the writers have created a make believe world in which the show takes place. Within this world there are certain rules and consistencies, and it's when they start changing these "rules" which they created that pisses people off. Make up whatever you want, but stick to the rules you've created.

I believe it's been said in this very thread. Of course it can't be "real", but the writers have created a make believe world in which the show takes place. Within this world there are certain rules and consistencies, and it's when they start changing these "rules" which they created that pisses people off. Make up whatever you want, but stick to the rules you've created.

True that

I still think the crazy girl should have knifed the baby, then you'd have this snarling zombaby terrorizing everyone around their ankles.

True that

Not entirely related to this show, but say this was you, either in the prison or at the Terminus.
Instead of dragging away the bodies of the zomb's that you kill at the fence and leaving a clear path to the base of the fence, would leaving the dead bodies there eventually create a natural RAMP or a secondary wall?

Assuming the zombies are clumsy like these are, eventually, would there be a point where the dead carcasses become so high that new ones will eventually not be able to reach the fence at all?--or would it be the opposite where the carcasses become "mini-steps" to effectively reduce the 'effective height' of the fence?

/verbaldiarreah

Not entirely related to this show, but say this was you, either in the prison or at the Terminus.
Instead of dragging away the bodies of the zomb's that you kill at the fence and leaving a clear path to the base of the fence, would leaving the dead bodies there eventually create a natural RAMP or a secondary wall?

Assuming the zombies are clumsy like these are, eventually, would there be a point where the dead carcasses become so high that new ones will eventually not be able to reach the fence at all?--or would it be the opposite where the carcasses become "mini-steps" to effectively reduce the 'effective height' of the fence?

/verbaldiarreah

I would assume the disease that would come with leaving rotting carcasses of zombies on your front lawn would eventually make quick work of all those living safely behind the wall of dead bodies.

/verbaldiarreah

My point was why there is no zombies rocking the fence for Terminus?

My point was why there is no zombies rocking the fence for Terminus?

I do not remember the landscape much when they entered, but maybe a very isolated area? Or maybe the people of Terminus bring in all the zombies for cage fighting or weird rituals or even scientific study.

Whoa, a kickass season opener. Looks like they amped up the budget. But I'm rather disappointed our heroes escaped Terminus within one episode, I would have preferred a bit more time inside to see what was going on. I'm assuming that will be done with a series of flashbacks since Gareth survives according to the trailers.

Better than what went before, in the last season, but the hostage scene still made me want to see Tyreese get spiked on spec.

Fireworks drew the zombies away. Good idea.

Why dont people live in tree houses though?

Back
Top Bottom