Anyone rented from GTA Exotics? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone rented from GTA Exotics?

I've been thinking about that supercar day too but when I called about it last year to get more info they were really unprofessional. You'd think with the prices to rent some of those cars that they would be dealing with people who come from a professional background and expect and expect to be treated as such.

I've been thinking about that supercar day too but when I called about it last year to get more info they were really unprofessional. You'd think with the prices to rent some of those cars that they would be dealing with people who come from a professional background and expect and expect to be treated as such.

That's what happens when there's no competition, they don't give a ****. They know their the only place.

As the owner of the business and member of gtamotorcycle.com I would like to thank you for bringing up these issues and concerns. I can assure you that all of our bikes are maintained to the highest standards. As you can imagine the rental business is an extremely difficult business but we do our best to offer great service and products. We rotate our inventory frequently to keep the vehicles fresh and in great shape. if a bike goes down (which is on a weekly basis) the bike is replaced. We do not make a penny off motorcycle rentals hence the reason why no one else is doing it. The short season, outrageously priced insurance, depreciation of the bikes, makes it impossible. Without Us many people would not be able to get their M licenses. We offer the service because the city needs it and because we love Riding.
As for the cars they are perfect in every word now. In fact We encourage anyone to come down check us out and say hello. We have focused on Thrilling experiences and offer better cars than ever. We are so confident that our tours and track days are so exciting that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Not to many businesses can say that.
We have been in business since 2003 and survived a recession so we must be doing something right. We have had literally thousands of customers through our doors with positive feedback but you never hear the good stuff including all our charity work, which we do plenty of and on a yearly basis. Our reputation is very important to Us and we always go that extra mile to make our Valued Clients happy. occasionally customers are forced to cover their damages and become disgruntled because of their mistakes and post griences based on that. we are not a charity and do not have the funds to cover customers mistakes. with 100% money back guarantee how can you have negitive feedback. if everything was so negitive we would not be in business not to mention growing every year.

Have a safe and long riding season

As the owner of the business and member of gtamotorcycle.com I would like to thank you for bringing up these issues and concerns. I can assure you that all of our bikes are maintained to the highest standards. As you can imagine the rental business is an extremely difficult business but we do our best to offer great service and products. We rotate our inventory frequently to keep the vehicles fresh and in great shape. if a bike goes down (which is on a weekly basis) the bike is replaced. We do not make a penny off motorcycle rentals hence the reason why no one else is doing it. The short season, outrageously priced insurance, depreciation of the bikes, makes it impossible. Without Us many people would not be able to get their M licenses. We offer the service because the city needs it and because we love Riding.
As for the cars they are perfect in every word now. In fact We encourage anyone to come down check us out and say hello. We have focused on Thrilling experiences and offer better cars than ever. We are so confident that our tours and track days are so exciting that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Not to many businesses can say that.
We have been in business since 2003 and survived a recession so we must be doing something right. We have had literally thousands of customers through our doors with positive feedback but you never hear the good stuff including all our charity work, which we do plenty of and on a yearly basis. Our reputation is very important to Us and we always go that extra mile to make our Valued Clients happy. occasionally customers are forced to cover their damages and become disgruntled because of their mistakes and post griences based on that. we are not a charity and do not have the funds to cover customers mistakes. with 100% money back guarantee how can you have negitive feedback. if everything was so negitive we would not be in business not to mention growing every year.

Poor choice of words.

Anyways, I have not seen the bikes from here first hand but from all the negative reviews from others that have - unless you have something other than the crappy "tours and track days are so exciting that we offer a 100% money back guarantee" sales pitch - I'll probably be staying away.

I'd call BS that you'd actually give someones money back if someone went on a tour and said, that was boring I want my money back.

We have had literally thousands of customers through our doors with positive feedback but you never hear the good stuff including all our charity work, which we do plenty of and on a yearly basis.

Glad to see the effort and all, but I know for a fact that, on this forum, positive feedback is indeed given, if there is one.

There's no chance you're renting bikes just because the 'city needs it' and you're not making any money on it, you yourself stated later that "we are not a charity" LOL. That statement alone ruins your credibility...

Thanks for stopping by turbo to enlighten us on your opinion. It is appreciated to find out what is being said on the other side of the fence.

...for someone repping a company you need to work your english... just saying..
who knows, i might come by and check it out if i'm in the mood and the weather is nice

As the owner of the business and member of gtamotorcycle.com I would like to thank you for bringing up these issues and concerns. I can assure you that all of our bikes are maintained to the highest standards.

A member because what, someone was bad mouthing your busniess???

1 Post count, and not a site supporter, etc.....

I do take things with a grain of salt that I find on the internet, but even just off of what i've seen here, clearly there has been issues with the motorcycles.
Yea, I'm sure you get lots that are messed up, and i'm sure on a weekly basis as well, but just cause a bike is dropped doesn't mean you guys are replaceing it with a new one! Come on!!!

Again, I haven't delt with you first hand and won't comment at all on your busniess because I haven't delt with you personally, but lets get serious, you must be giving alot of money back to people if there are so many people out there that have negitive feedback.

I called them up back a few years ago and got attitude on the phone. Wasn't impressed, never bothered with them. (Just adding my 2c worth)

Business owners must realize now with Social media etc that customer service is paramount.

oh, Also, 1 post count to post this doesn't make you a contributing member.

I have rented from GTA Exotics for the past 5 years, about twice a year.

From the bikes that I have rented and used, HD Sportster 883, Honda Shadow 750 and Suzuki Boulevard 800, all were in great shape and I had no issues with the bikes, or their business.

I guess it all really depends on your own situation and what bike you choose from them...

I rented a bike from GTAExotics through my insurance company when my bike was knocked over. No complaints about their service, but the bike was in pretty rough shape. GS500 I think.

But, turbo, dude, have someone read over your **** before you advertise/defend your business publicly.

i quote someone from rennlist "you are full of ****" not my words but i agree, you are full of ****

can you afford to deal with them. If so then have fun.

And to think I paid nothing to drive a Gallardo around Mosport a few years back.:p

Back
Top Bottom