Anyone rented from GTA Exotics? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone rented from GTA Exotics?

I called the two numbers on their site last year and left voicemail messages hoping to rent a 250 for my M2 exit, but I never got a call back. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Last edited:
I used to rent from this place a lot quite some time ago. Had pretty much ever 600/750/1000 sportbike they had out several times. These were the days when they actually had 750s and r1s. The owner is a good guy who is a rider himself.

One time some clown backed into one of the bikes i had rented from gtaexotics and i was ****** to say the least. Cracked the fender on the bike and refused to pay. I explained the situation to the owner Steward (however you spell his name). I obviously had to pay for the damage which was 100 and change but the next time i came to rent a bike from him for the weekend he gave it to me for free.

What he posted about the bikes constantly being crashed is 100% true. I'd show up one weekend rent a brand new r6, show up the next weekend asking for the same bike and he'd point at a pile of parts of what used to be the bike and every time he'd tell me the story of what happened.

People go there, rent bikes that they have no experience riding and they beat the hell out of them. And unfortunately many of them hurt themselves seriously. Then there are the people who crash them (btw ive had a few friends do that) and get ****** and start talking **** when its time to pay up. It was in the contract when they signed it, they knew what they were getting into, but when the moment came to take responsibility for their actions it was excuse after excuse and trying to shift blame and how this isnt fair etc...

I don't know how this guy deals with people like this.

The owners wife is a toothpick and a slut. If you want a piece of her just show her that you have money. GTA Exotics has the worst cars and bikes to rent in the GTA

The owners wife is a toothpick and a slut. If you want a piece of her just show her that you have money. GTA Exotics has the worst cars and bikes to rent in the GTA
Quoted!

I took a couple exotic cars at gta exotic. They were in rough shape. I imagine the bikes are the same.
I found Rockys harley in london rent to m2 licence. I had a great experience on a brand new street 500 for my m2 exit test. Highly recommend them. Did my test in london and cruised to grand bend.

Back
Top Bottom