Random Night Ride 3.0 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Random Night Ride 3.0

UJelly

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

It's time for the random night ride 3.0 thread to begin....since some of us started to ride already :cool:
Previous random night rides were a success :D

Rules as always:
- Must have minimum m2 as we will be riding at night randomly
- No Buffalo strips...if you don't know what they are, this ride isn't for you
- Must know how to ride in a group
- RIDE YOUR OWN RIDE
- We do not take any responsibility if anything happens God forbid if crap gets real.
- No posing.
- No late people.
- No complaining, Just Ride
- Must eat late as we ride to eat sometimes....

Where:

Time:
-

When:
-

????

Last edited:
seriously? i thought thats all your rides were.

also... we need something like this towards Brampton/Sauga area...

Sometimes we go to 403/dundas and do routes there as well

There are a few decent roads I've come across in the Etobicoke area... if I can remember them still... lol. That said, not a lot of interesting connecting routes in their vicinity. Too many straight/boring roads. :p

yeah, we can do that!

If you want to merge and meet us somewhere in the west we can do that too ^_^

pm sent. dont want to hijack this thread any further.

Your not hi jacking anything, more night riding spots/crews will be beneficial...we can all meet up and ride together.

so...anyone riding tonight?

*trollface*

can anyone PM me where the regular meetup is and what time? i joined a couple of rides awhile back and then lost track.

can anyone PM me where the regular meetup is and what time? i joined a couple of rides awhile back and then lost track.

Last summer for a while it was a weekly ride, but our revered leaders have stepped down from command, so there have not been any organized night rides this summer... some of the same people however are leading the n00b ride next weekend if you want to catch up with them.

RANDOM NIGHT RIDES VERSION 3.0 WOOOO
Stigz, would you be so humble as to be our benevolent leader?

Last summer for a while it was a weekly ride, but our revered leaders have stepped down from command, so there have not been any organized night rides this summer... some of the same people however are leading the n00b ride next weekend if you want to catch up with them.

Back
Top Bottom