Why is stunting so weak in the GTA? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why is stunting so weak in the GTA?

Liability my anus! I bet we could pull this off. After all, private property is private. Make participants sign a few documents saying they understand the risks and accept all responsibility to the arbitration of the establishment, and what's the difference between something like this and a paintball arena or a martial arts school, or dare I say it -- a private race track? I wouldn't let bureaucracy scare you away from something like this, it can be had.

You make a point.

I don't know if anyone has said this already, but isn't there some type of law that exempts businesses from liability or legal action based on the type of activity? I remember reading about it in my law course.
Businesses like Skydyiving have a high degree of risk and the participant signs off any liability of injury or death on the business.

I really want to buy Downsview Airport and turn it into a public-access racetrack. The only problem may be noise constraints on the people of the neighborhoods adjacent to it. That, and the cost of land at Downsview. What's a good alternative? North of Oakville in the sticks? I would do it there, too, it would work just the same, though noise limits in the Buttholeship of Caledon might again be a problem.

Why is it so hard to have fun in Ontario/Canada, again?

I think it has nothing to do with any constitution or law, but moreso a statement of the people therein, itself.

Canada: The Plain Vanilla of Earth -- the kind not even made with real milk, but rather made with low-fat-no-sugar-no-flavor-no-nothing.

Liability my anus! I bet we could pull this off. After all, private property is private. Make participants sign a few documents saying they understand the risks and accept all responsibility to the arbitration of the establishment, and what's the difference between something like this and a paintball arena or a martial arts school, or dare I say it -- a private race track? I wouldn't let bureaucracy scare you away from something like this, it can be had.

You can't sign your rights away. Track day organizers have been shut down because of law suits.

It just seems like almost all of the riders+ people here in the GTA are posers. Last season I had a bunch of PM's from people who were asking to come out and ride at our spot:

"hey bro, I really want to come lean to stunt. My bike is setup and I am dedicated to learn and respect the rules... etc..."

So on days that I was going out to ride by myself , which happens sometimes because I work shifts, I messaged some of the people that PM'd me to come ride. I just said that they need to have a cage and not bring a huge amount of people with them.

None of the people that messaged me saying they wanted to come ride ever showed up!

If you think sport bikes attract police attention try riding in any of those places.

I was gonna say, I'd get myself a dirtbike as well if it was that easy but that sounds like a great way to get hassled and arrested.

it just seems like almost all of the riders+ people here in the gta are posers. Last season i had a bunch of pm's from people who were asking to come out and ride at our spot:

"hey bro, i really want to come lean to stunt. My bike is setup and i am dedicated to learn and respect the rules... Etc..."

so on days that i was going out to ride by myself , which happens sometimes because i work shifts, i messaged some of the people that pm'd me to come ride. I just said that they need to have a cage and not bring a huge amount of people with them.

None of the people that messaged me saying they wanted to come ride ever showed up!

lmao !!

It just seems like almost all of the riders+ people here in the GTA are posers. Last season I had a bunch of PM's from people who were asking to come out and ride at our spot:

"hey bro, I really want to come lean to stunt. My bike is setup and I am dedicated to learn and respect the rules... etc..."

So on days that I was going out to ride by myself , which happens sometimes because I work shifts, I messaged some of the people that PM'd me to come ride. I just said that they need to have a cage and not bring a huge amount of people with them.

LOL, i think a huge lot sesh from everyone on here needs to take place, im willing to drive to t. if theres a legit good spot and bunch of riders!

LOL, i think a huge lot sesh from everyone on here needs to take place, im willing to drive to t. if theres a legit good spot and bunch of riders!

I'm down for a killer stunt sesh!! Just give me a date, time, and a place nd ill be there!!

Whenever I wanted to play around with stunting I would just do it. I never needed to have people to do it with, that's real posing.

Then I decided it was more practical to do it on an MX bike and much cheaper. To get really good will cost a ton in repairs. Not a coincidence that sportbike theft was highest among areas with big amatuer stunt clubs nearby.

Whenever I wanted to play around with stunting I would just do it. I never needed to have people to do it with, that's real posing.

Then I decided it was more practical to do it on an MX bike and much cheaper. To get really good will cost a ton in repairs. Not a coincidence that sportbike theft was highest among areas with big amatuer stunt clubs nearby.

Where do people come up with this stuff? Sportbike theft is probably large in major cities, which is conveniently where the majority of motorcycles are and where the majority of crimals live. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Back
Top Bottom