Suggestions for inexpensive top box | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suggestions for inexpensive top box

ae71163d-88e4-a514.jpg

Lol took this pic last summer, guy was shopping for groceries ;).

Any one know how sturdy the jc whitney boxes are?

I saw the boxes at CycleWorld and the 37L was rated for 3KG MAX.
The givi E370 is rated for just as much.

I had more in my milk crate. Reinforced pelican cases are starting to look a lot better, especially since they come in orange. Any one know whats their tallest model?

Take a look at these - http://www.mutazu.com/index.html
I bought Model 929 last year and have been happy with it. It holds 2 full face helmets.
That 929 is awesome. I'd be tempted to use them as side cases for insane luggage capacity. Unfortunately it would make the bike REALLY wide. lol

Last edited:
Google "Kappa".
Made at the same factory as Givi so you can use the Monorack or Wingrack system.
A Vicious Cycle in New Dundee and Eurocorsa in Toronto carry them.

Bestem. Do a googe search. Had one mounted on my '05 Tiger and really liked it. Best $100 I ever spent.

3640974289_fe2c94b5ef_o.jpg

3641784220_8d161dc807_o.jpg

3640974783_bc6508b89c_o.jpg

3641784320_c35ba488a6_o.jpg

Last edited:
To everyone with bestem boxes. Put some rigid foam pads on the metal plate. Mine had a bit of slack. It wasn't an issue but slack can cause trouble down the road.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

To everyone with bestem boxes. Put some rigid foam pads on the metal plate. Mine had a bit of slack. It wasn't an issue but slack can cause trouble down the road.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

I'm waiting for their reply, but do you know who they use for shipping? usps or fedx/ups? Which case did you end up buying? Any complaints?

Back
Top Bottom