Proud dad!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Proud dad!!

styno

My son kicked *** this w/e in his first ever snowcross. Sat he qualified 3rd in his moto which got him into the main. He got crossed up a lil in the first corner and couldnt regain. He finished 10th out of 14.
This morn on the test track he was a whole diff rider, almost cocky. He qualified #1 in his moto and fished 2nd by 6" in his main.
This was his first race ever, he's 5 years old and most of the kids in his class are 8-9 years old and have 4-5 years of racing. Unreal!!
I am so incredibly proud of this little man!!!

Is he on a kitty Kat sled?

That's the way to get into it! Congrats to the little man!

I bet this past weekend will be something you remember forever Mark...As proud parents and gearheads nothing beats seeing your son racing for starters,but to do so well against older competition takes the cake..Congrats friend..All the best with the remaining season....:naka:

Thanks Glen, as you know theres nothing quite like it!!!:)
Ive got some great pics but I guess theyre to large to load here.

If someone here knows how to shrink them id gladly send some there way!! Haha

If someone here knows how to shrink them id gladly send some there way!! Haha

You can post them on an image hosting site and then post direct links to them, by using the [img ] and [ /img] tags.. For example:

[img ]http://www.myimagehostingsitethatijustmadeup.com/race1.jpg[ /img]

(but without spaces within the square brackets.. the spaces were put in so the forum software doesn't think i REALLY put in an image link)

That way, your pics will be inside your posts and not subject to GTAM size limit.

Ya, lets see some pictures of the 5 year old terror on snow, its always cool to see kids having fun on a machine.

Like firehole said, you gotta host the pics somewhere, then jam the link in the middle like this>
img.gif

Mark - sorry for the delay - your email ended up in my junk folder.
Zach up front:
zachupfront.jpg

Zach finish line:
zachfinishline.jpg

Zach trophy:
zachtrophy.jpg

Great show, little guy! Work hard, have fun, ride to win and soon enough, you will :)

Very cool. Congrats to the wee man and you should be proud! Good luck on the rest of the season.

Some parent must have video of that event?
I want to see those little demons ripping around the track!
I'd bet it's on you tube, where was the race?

Back
Top Bottom