Grudge Racing- HTP vs. Leonidis | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grudge Racing- HTP vs. Leonidis

bling blade

I know that the 'scene' up here is next to nothing (compared to the U.S/east coast) but I still try to keep up with whats going on in the game. For those who don't know, this race will be THE race of 2012 and will be going down March 17 at 'The Rock' in North Carolina IIRC.

So these are the specs-

Leonidis (Grudge Bike) World's fastest All Motor Busa sitting at 75+ inches, drag slick (Beat the 'HO' 2-1 to be claimed 'King Leo') Rider- Jeremy Teasly Builder-Adams Performance

HTP- Pro street bike NOS Bike, 68 inches, street tire, running in P/S trim. First NOS bike in the 6's (6.90) Rider- Ryan Schnitz Builder- HTP Performance. Cover bike on SSB

You might think its a no-brainer that a ALL Motor Busa could even have a chance against a 1600cc+ 200 HP Nos bike but.....

So just wanted to see who's with who and if there is anybody who would like to make any 'friendly' bets? (PM is key)

I believe they will run the lights to see how 'slow' their times are, which is a no-no in the Grudge Game.:lmao:

I don't think many people in here care that much as you can see for the response

Not interested in betting it, but I'm thinking HTP. Good chance I'll be watching it live. Hoping to be there and testing that weekend.

Ryan schnitz will win. no competition. numbers are numbers.

Not interested in betting it, but I'm thinking HTP. Good chance I'll be watching it live. Hoping to be there and testing that weekend.

Haha That's like going to the Superbowl !! (Well not quite) for the Grudge racers. Be great if you could shoot it. Lots of stacks on that race. Wish I was there....

BOREDOM-

IDK...JT has been constantly in the game lately and has LOTS of time behind the Grudge bikes, plus he's known to be a lumberjack on the tree. Ryan recently had twins....nuff said. Either way its gonna come down to the riders and its gonna be a good one. JT on holeshot or RS red lights....ya I said it!!

I can see that happening .....

Final word, the race didn't happen. On the bright side, I made 3 passes during the grudge session. Guys were approaching my tuner trying to set something up.

are the 2 z shops related, or coincidence on the names?

Back
Top Bottom