Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust there's some pretty smart people around that would love to have the tittle of King of the Street

Itll be interesting to see how the lighter 1000's compare to the higher power big bore bikes.

Last edited:
It will put it on a level playing field that for sure ... So you ok Mark you bike must weight at least 380lb with all the super light goodies your buying....lol

have you guys put the bmw on the scales?

It will put it on a level playing field that for sure ... So you ok Mark you bike must weight at least 380lb with all the super light goodies your buying....lol

****, im lighter than that with a full tank of fuel and a ballast bar! :angel2:

You gotta get a nhra form from the track do a physical get a couple of passes done and get 3 people with a licence to sign it

The form can be printed off NHRA website. Physical from your doctor. Six license passes, witnessed by two licensed drivers, final sign off by track director (Neale) or tech director (Bill). Send paperwork and cheque to NHRA, and your done. It's a good idea to call them first and make sure the paperwork is complete, they'll confirm that your witnesses licenses are valid over the phone.

That's all ok guys the class will be interesting by far!!!!!! My offer still stand's, any bike owner willing to lend a bike so I can run in this class would be great to run all class and will see u at the show guys. My bike set for the two there class's so I'm out of this class but would be funny to take a couple of you out, depends on who's bike comes up it might be a monster bike that someone lends me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:ccasion5: lmfao!!!! It will be a good year for racing for sure!!!

How does one get this license?

Line some pockets Brian.

a couple of passes

Six license passes, witnessed by two licensed drivers, final sign off by track director (Neale) or tech director (Bill). Send paperwork and cheque to NHRA, .

This makes 7 and 8 different explanations I've heard.
Is Bill the grey haired gentleman that often does tech insp?

It will be a good year for racing for sure!!!

Stretched silver / grey, very fast Busa with every electronic device on earth installed by any chance?

Do I need to have a license to drive in an NHRA sanctioned event?
spacer.gif
Competitors with a dial-in of 9.99 or quicker (4.50 to 6.39 for eight-mile) or 135 MPH or faster (excludes motorcycles) are required to have a valid NHRA Competition License and NHRA Membership. Categories requiring an NHRA Competition License are as follows but not limited to NHRA Professional categories, Top Alcohol categories, Competition Eliminator, Advanced E.T., Super Comp, Super Gas, certain Super Stock classes as defined by current NHRA rules, Super Street, Top Sportsman, Top Dragster, Snowmobile, ATV, certain Nostalgia TF, Special Fuel E.T. cars and Motorcycles. Click here to download the license and competition number form. NHRA Cross Over License Applications (NOT AVAILABLE TO COMPETITORS HOLDING AN NHRA LICENSE)
This form is ONLY available to competitors who hold an active Competition License from another sanctioning body with a dial-in of 9.99 or quicker (4.50 to 6.39 for eighth-mile) or 135 MPH or faster (excludes motorcycles). Competitors holding an active NHRA Competition License will need to download the form above.

NHRA Medical Certificate (must be submitted with an NHRA Competition License or NHRA Crossover application)
spacer.gif
Competitors are required to submit a Medical Certificate in conjunction with a NHRA Competition License application. Medical Certificates are not required for an upgrade/crossgrade if NHRA Competition License is active. Click here to download the application for a medical certificate.
What if I want to drive a car slower than 9.99?
spacer.gif
Competitors with a dial-in slower than 9.99 or slower than 135 MPH Competition Numbers and membership are required for participation in any NHRA Divisional or National NHRA Sanctioned event. The Competition Number Application is for the following but not limited to Super Stock, Super Street, Stock, E.T. Bike, E.T., Snowmobile and ATV categories. A current NHRA Membership will be required when obtaining a new or renewing a Competition Number. Click here to download the non-licensed driver competition number application form.

Hope this will help

The Stretched silver busa not running in this class!!!! The setup is way to much out of the rule for this class!!!!!!!!

Looking for a ride that someone has so I can run in this class, not change my bike to run one class but would gladly ride a really fast setup bike for this class.

Jokey 5'6 130 pound race day or lighter over 1300 pass at the track/ New 2007 busa with ? lol!!!!!!! Best ET with NOS 8.3 in 1/4 mile

Take the spray off the bike Tate and you dhould be fine with your stone

with the payouts in the class,and by the looks of it a decent field,tait should think about running that bike in this class,with a few minor motor mods

Tate with that bike,and motor. Couldnt scratch my left nut juridical every one is ok with the bike I'd love to school him on ridings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom