Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe. the present I got you might have to go to your buddy joker instead

his yap seems much faster and louder then yours.

like turbogpz says, if that bike runs near as fast as his yap there might be some competition

Lmao just seen the pic of your bike what is that a 2001 gsxr? Another jarasic park sled. U and mike should ride around together to the old car shows they might like those dinesours. U knocked on the door wyno and i opened it. That bike would not run beside us even if it had spray.

Haha fair enough!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO, Partnerish.

POP goes the Bimeeeer ;)
HAHAHA if it was only that easy hahahahahaha just post a pic of a pic and you win a race hahahahahaha
You have to pull beside and open the wallet wide open and I'll take care of the rest just like before LMFAO

HAHAHA if it was only that easy hahahahahaha just post a pic of a pic and you win a race hahahahahaha
You have to pull beside and open the wallet wide open and I'll take care of the rest just like before LMFAO

Ooooo and please don't just have the courage to try just once your a big shooter keep coming back and maybe you can catch me making a mistake and maybe win one or maybe I'll brake something again hahahahahahahahaha

End thread....you folks like trash talking each other...this is the wrong community for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom