Black Cat's King of the Street Series | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Black Cat's King of the Street Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Them payouts look damn good

Hopefully 8 bikes show up on a regular basis

That's always the challenge

if only 7 bikes show up, i'm sure you guys could find someone in the stands, who's ego is bigger than their bike and take their money!!!

'09 GSX1300R........INTERESTED.

Is this bracket racing, or will 600's be lined up beside 1000's 1340's / 1400's and launching simultaniously?
TIA.

No its not bracket racing but if you think a 600 is fast enough to compete and it fits the rules than your more than welcome to come

No its not bracket racing but if you think a 600 is fast enough to compete and it fits the rules than your more than welcome to come

As noted in my post - I ride an '09 GSX1300R and been down the track 1000's of times (cars & bikes).
I'm just wondering what incentive there is for smaller displacement bikes.
I also know I can't compete with bored out / electronically overloaded / air shifting 1400's.
My bike is too close to 'stock' to chuck $200 at something there's no hope of cashing in on......breakdowns excluded.

Just so you know I'm riding a stock motor BMW 1000 with a MAC arm carbon wheels and no air shifter. If can go bottom 9's high 8's its than its a riders race

Just so you know I'm riding a stock motor BMW 1000 with a MAC arm carbon wheels and no air shifter. If can go bottom 9's high 8's its than its a riders race

Well count me out. If you can kick Gadson's *** (9.75 riding a 2012 ZX14) on a 1K Beemer, there's little chance my 210lb fat *** is going to beat you or my best run.....10.13. LOL. I'll come to watch though.

Lol ..... Thanks for the support but you know you can find a lighter guy to ride your bike, the BMW I ride is not mine it belongs to Jerry but he loves to tune **** and getting things to run fast I'm just the jokey cause I'm a lot lighter

I think this is good class for people with bike shops to show their customers the who's who in the world of tuning

So, what you all think will be a window the top bikes will run at?

8.50?

8.70?

9.0?

Gonna be about consistency. And the tree will hurt some and benefit others

Lol...its true look at OSCA easy street cars the all come from different shops its great for busin
ess.

I think it will start off with 8.80-8.90's but buy the end of the season I can see someone go 8.50's

Y'all got your 'sub 10.0' licencing done to TMP standards, or do they care this coming season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom