Ceramic Exhaust Powder Coating - Rusting - Thumbs Down - North of Brampton | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ceramic Exhaust Powder Coating - Rusting - Thumbs Down - North of Brampton

Funny to see this thread still alive (sort of). When I posted it I had a small hope the shop would offer to put things right. This never happened.
For being so diligent, I put the photo's back in today.

I have been to tier 1 coating since and likely will be again. No BS, no kids working on my stuff and pretty pretty parts. TOny

ah! Yes....i heard about issues with them too.

Noted. Stay away from them.

These treads were 3 or 4 yrs old so I gave Fireball a try hoping for a positive outcome this time. What a disappointment to say the least. The manager does not keephis promise of delivery time and the powder coating quality was bad. Drove to his shop in Erin to hand him my rims so it can be done in 1 week because he said it will take 2 weeks turnaround if I drop it off at his Toronto location. He did a thorough check on the rims and noted minor scrapes, peeling out and previous sanding on one rim because I tried to do a diy plasti dip. He said its OK they are minor. A week later, this is how he responds to my text: “I’ll let you know when they are done. When they are finished, I will text you a picture”. 12 days later, I asked when can I pick up my rims, his response: “Not yet”. I texted back, you have to tell me the date and time so I can plan my schedule. His response, “I can’t do that until they are stripped. We have 1 wheel stripped so far”. 3 weeks later, I asked when will it be ready for pick up? His response: “we are doing them now”. Another 5 days past, it’s already 24 days, I texted him again, response: They will be done on Monday. So after 27 days I got my rims back. Was I impressed? The finish don’t look good at all. I can tell the prep was not done right. There were phone calls I made with this guy and he showed some attitude and just like the other reviews, he’s loaded with excuses. Don't waste your time.

Last edited:
these treads were 3 or 4 yrs old so i gave fireball a try hoping for a positive outcome this time. What a disappointment to say the least. The manager does not keephis promise of delivery time and the powder coating quality was bad. Drove to his shop in erin to hand him my rims so it can be done in 1 week because he said it will take 2 weeks turnaround if i drop it off at his toronto location. He did a thorough check on the rims and noted minor scrapes, peeling out and previous sanding on one rim because i tried to do a diy plasti dip. He said its ok they are minor. A week later, this is how he responds to my text: “i’ll let you know when they are done. When they are finished, i will text you a picture”. 12 days later, i asked when can i pick up my rims, his response: “not yet”. I texted back, you have to tell me the date and time so i can plan my schedule. His response, “i can’t do that until they are stripped. We have 1 wheel stripped so far”. 3 weeks later, i asked when will it be ready for pick up? His response: “we are doing them now”. Another 5 days past, it’s already 24 days, i texted him again, response: They will be done on monday. So after 27 days i got my rims back. Was i impressed? The finish don’t look good at all. I can tell the prep was not done right. There were phone calls i made with this guy and he showed some attitude and just like the other reviews, he’s loaded with excuses. Don't waste your time.

Wow! Sorry to hear this! I will never go there! :(

Back
Top Bottom