Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 92 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Replaced my 20+ year old butane soldering iron. This new one gets up to temperature much quicker. 4.5 Matt Rains out of a possible 5.

In related news, I can now signal left turns. :cool:

BZO_microtorchkit_7.jpg

7VP45XV.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again @Matt Rain your help was greatly appreciated. Not the best at forum page magic just yet.

But!

There she is in all her glory! Only had 25km when I took that pic last week.

hey we got the same bike, how do you like it?

7VP45XV.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again @Matt Rain your help was greatly appreciated. Not the best at forum page magic just yet.

But!

There she is in all her glory! Only had 25km when I took that pic last week.

hey we got the same bike, how do you like it?

I'm really enjoying it when I can get a few mins to ride. I got it just over a week ago and just broke 500km.

Since there's no windshield I was expecting a much worse ride on the Highway. To be honest it actually isn't all that bad. Unless of course you forget to zip up your jacket and balloon up within like 5 seconds!

I haven't taken the GF out for a 2up session just yet, so not to sure how it would handle two of us around town.

The bikes nice and light and extremely easy to toss around. Really makes riding much more fun.

Hopefully if there's time this weekend I'll play around with the different modes and see how those are.

If you haven't put it in A mode yet, you are about to get a big smile on your face.

I'm really enjoying it when I can get a few mins to ride. I got it just over a week ago and just broke 500km.

Since there's no windshield I was expecting a much worse ride on the Highway. To be honest it actually isn't all that bad. Unless of course you forget to zip up your jacket and balloon up within like 5 seconds!

I haven't taken the GF out for a 2up session just yet, so not to sure how it would handle two of us around town.

The bikes nice and light and extremely easy to toss around. Really makes riding much more fun.

Hopefully if there's time this weekend I'll play around with the different modes and see how those are.

Saw this thing at L&L last night, really nice. However if it had each wheel painted half black and half red it would be so much better, the gold rims do no justice to that beauty.
Finally got the custom rotors on today...
47e4c70f26b216b0a6df18cb8194ac17.jpg

b342452f84ec2e5e978e2be4fd9d06af.jpg

d84f976ce5d87b199fc2a95dfd4944f0.jpg

edd489b6db1193c44efaa28fd992ecb7.jpg

ee9d810610a278deaf946b97d294677d.jpg

I got this last week

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saw this thing at L&L last night, really nice. However if it had each wheel painted half black and half red it would be so much better, the gold rims do no justice to that beauty.

lol...all in the eye of the beholder. I hate gold rims, but on this one it works.

...now if he didn't run out of paint for the front fender...

got a set of china levers from amazon. under $30 to my door, took about 4 weeks but worth it. took 15mins for install. feels better than stock.

also got myself a new macbook pro, logitech g602 mouse and corsair pad.

If you haven't put it in A mode yet, you are about to get a big smile on your face.

So... A mode = Best MODE EVER! I need to find out how to make that always on when you turn on the bike. Got out over the weekend and tried it out finally. And I think even my buddy could see the smile through my helmet.

Thanks Touchit. I have been loving the saved weight of the factory ones and the exhaust note is too good. Big smiles all around.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom