Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 88 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

New Shoei GT Air...took the helmet to Royal Distributing in Guelph who were kind enough to take out the UCLEAR HBC 200 bluetooth unit from my old helmet and install it into the new one.....they really are a class act @ Royal Distributing.

IMG_1883_zps8s5oua6c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice match. I snagged the COG graphic version of the GT-AIR. Should have upgraded from my HJC CL-16 a long time ago.

Crackberry, nice looking helmet. Can't wait to see that bike.

Nice match. I snagged the COG graphic version of the GT-AIR. Should have upgraded from my HJC CL-16 a long time ago.

I really like the COG graphic but couldn't pass this one up for obvious reasons. Looking forward to riding with it...

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Next Wednesday?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll see, short weeks are tough at work. Maybe only have time to look, not ride ?

Thanks! The yellow is actually pretty nice. The star graphics on the fairings are growing on me! At least it's unique, lol.

Not sure what to name her, all I can think of is:

Betty - the blonde from Betty and Veronica

Bumblebee - too masculine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm new to GTA motorcycles. I just picked up a 2006 Suzuki Boulevard M50 with only 5,300kms last week. My previous bike was a 01 Kawasaki ZX6R. So far i love the M50.
IMG-20150523-WA0000.jpg
ad_0_1431842871962.jpg

PIcked up this 2009 Yamaha FZ6R on Saturday, registered and all that today. Upgraded from a 2011 CBR 250r. So far, I'm loving this bike!

RXpeKAO.png

Dat rear end!
mb1zc8V.png

Congrats on the new pick up! I ride a Yellow 09 as well!

My custom 1 off Galfer rotors are finally finished, they will be shipped out to me tomorrow but here they are, I have waited for 1 year & 7 months for them but now they are...ALL DONE!!!
The full set with pads...
89a0ebad391330755a4a8e683ed76cc2.jpg

The fronts...
ba174df51654a5351957c6af59de22b1.jpg

The full floating rear...
a00cd836a8ab152f54a09fea2619b16d.jpg

I am stoked & can't wait to get them on the bike!

I see 848R Corse.
You should have had them laser etch your name on them! :D

Looks good. Now that they are blue-printed, how long will it take them to make spares?

I am stoked & can't wait to get them on the bike!

I see 848R Corse.
You should have had them laser etch your name on them! :D

Looks good. Now that they are blue-printed, how long will it take them to make spares?

7-10 days after they get the blades from Galfer, they have the rear carriers ready to go now!

Back
Top Bottom