Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Lets see if i can get this one to last 5 years.:p

Learn to crash with your head held high. You'll be good for 5 years. Although, to be honest, I did my first season last year without toasting a helmet, so i'm not exactly in the best place to offer advice.

December 15th Christmas gift, went straight into storage:

img1932to.jpg

March 7th, finally got to ride her home:

img2369qp.jpg

December 15th Christmas gift, went straight into storage:

March 7th, finally got to ride her home:

img2369qp.jpg
girl or bike?

Nice bike!

Here's my new bike..pick it up mid April.
R1.jpg

Haha I walked right into that one... It's the first twin she's been on, so it gives her a little tickle :cool:

You're setting yourself up for another one here!!

btw, you're a lucky boy getting to ride such a good looking bike. I have a 1098. Albeit it's for sale, but they're beautiful bikes.

Riviera May, Mexico. Leave in 5 weeks. First vacation since honey moon 117 years ago.

CUNRPI_lg01.jpg

mmmmm New skins arrived today! Can't wait to get out on some clean roads...

dscf2379q.jpg

dscf2380t.jpg

210320126980.jpg

For some reason none of the tool companies in North America make proper deflecting beam torque wrenches so had to order one from Australia. Got raped $50 by Canadian Customs but it was still worth it.

These things are within 1-2% accuracy throughout the entire torque range unlike the click type ones that can be sketchy at low settings. Also the visual indication youve reached the torque setting is great when in a loud environment. Have one back home in storage which I bought about 10 years ago. After 4yrs of using it weekly I took it in to get checked and calibrated. The report had it within 1% through the entire torque range. These wrenches pretty much never need calibration.

Must have tool whenever working on anything mechanical IMO

Contour Roam - Gift from GF =Dimage201203220001.jpg

just bought a forum member's GSXR today =) fell in love the minute i saw it! riding it home tonight =)
526121_10100706658093800_48912996_59576421_737058332_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom