Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 107 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Alpinestars Nucleon something-something CE Level 2 back protector insert

0f7e770d9d1306f7204c18f529af6fc8.jpg

Noticeably lighter than the previous Level 1 insert and much more of a memory effect.

Got the matching chest inserts on the way too to replace the old non-CE-rated ones.

Fancy stuff boys.

Amazing! Parts for a 40yr old bike from my local Yammie dealer today.Daughter vacuumed the bottom of a creek with it last weekend,so i had to pull the top end.It sucked a hole thru the air filter.Uggh!
PB210071_zpsjrk0k7lf.jpg

Tired of fighting with the pia stock air filter in my Ossa.Upgraded to the newer design cage system.Filter will take 2 min now instead of 40 min.
PC030116_zpsycekfryu.jpg

Bought this for less than twice the price of a Hindle slip-on pipe. :eek:

Y0urzCq.jpg

Pipe comes in two lengths, shorter looks like this (I'll be using the longer one for power I believe)

t9nnnr4.jpg

and some parts for prepping the race bike...
I8mjYkz.jpg

Rock screen, voltage regulator relocation plate, some axle sliders, sprocket cover/shift shaft support, levers, etc. Not much left to get now.

Last edited:
The quick-change stuff for the bike

YMRoWqX.jpg

o3zxt1V.jpg

JzCwREM.jpg

Friction Performance. Full Ti, saves about 14lbs over stock.

Full Ti, very nice - must've set you back a pretty penny.

Negative. It pays to know people. $1000 USD for the whole system with all parts + pipe. If you want one, it'll cost about $1500 USD, still a great deal. Take a look at the pic, it is pretty much identical to an Akrapovic evoII and that's not a mistake - that includes not just layout but also pipe wall thickness.

Smith and Wesson M&P .45acp

109306a.jpg

Girsan 1911 in .45acp
2iawrrq.jpg

...and 1000rds of 9mm ammo

Fishing the valve through the rim hole on a tubed tire is always a headache, particularly when working with narrow rims.

I stumbled upon this recently and for six bucks, I figured it's worth a try.

Remove the valve core on the tube, fish the tool through the hole on the rim, then screw the tool into the tube. Give the tool a gentle pull and the valve stem will follow.

I hope it works.

6e3b7486e2da4213def2a70b334e431e.jpg

994349f163e67e531430b2600b83f46d.jpg

via Tapatalk

Needed to add to the stable to keep my other two 1911's company. Haha

Still cheaper than shooting my MDT Tac 21 / Savage in .308
...and muuuuuch cheaper than shooting the .338 rig I hope to build this winter :D

Back when I was plinking semi-regularly I wanted a Marlin Camp Carbine in 9mm, precisely because of ammo costs.

(Damned barrel was too short by 1/2", so it was restricted)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom