Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 104 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

2015-Aprilia-Tuono-V4-1100-Factory-04.jpg

Hopefully will be able to pick mine up in the next couple days. I am very excited to own a bike like this. Can't wait.. :D

Congratulations, the Tuono is an amazing bike, I am just under 20,000kms on mine.

Current tires are at end of life (Pirelli Scorpion Trail) at 17k km (centre of tires is basically at wear mark...but i still have awesome grip)

so im changing it up with Metzeler Tourance Next, getting them mounted thursday. Only heard good things about them. They better be good at the price im paying for them!
Set_Isometric.jpg

New old stock Progressive springs for the FJ, US$55 on eBay, just under 100 Canadian tomatoes with shipping and duty.

e12509e2bbe2786b4b8ea1b606793bae.jpg

Was surprised to find that the current springs were also of the progressive type, much thinner and shorter though (old on the left, new on the right)

b65014b42c8f2abc158048e1f462c026.jpg

I still have a fair amount of brake dive, but the front end does feel reasonably firm now. T'was pretty sloppy with the old springs.

2014 CBR650FA. The Famous yellow '99 F4 from the Ballad of the Gap is GONE.

13567468_1234032346637241_6949842342309482077_n.jpg

I think the oil weight is 5 on those forks, if you change to 7 it will make a huge difference. Maybe something to consider on your next fork service. I did that on my fz09 plus .95 springs and the improvement was considerable

New old stock Progressive springs for the FJ, US$55 on eBay, just under 100 Canadian tomatoes with shipping and duty.

e12509e2bbe2786b4b8ea1b606793bae.jpg

Was surprised to find that the current springs were also of the progressive type, much thinner and shorter though (old on the left, new on the right)

b65014b42c8f2abc158048e1f462c026.jpg

I still have a fair amount of brake dive, but the front end does feel reasonably firm now. T'was pretty sloppy with the old springs.

Rev'it Airwave, because it's getting kinda hot, and my a* is dying after only one year of service :(
revit_airwave2_jacket_silver_black_zoom.jpg

I think the oil weight is 5 on those forks, if you change to 7 it will make a huge difference. Maybe something to consider on your next fork service. I did that on my fz09 plus .95 springs and the improvement was considerable

I changed it to 10W Motul Fork Expert, it's like a brand new bike. The Ferodo sintered pads I had installed last winter were highlighting the fact that the forks were waaaaaay too soft for my fat ass.

I changed it to 10W Motul Fork Expert, it's like a brand new bike. The Ferodo sintered pads I had installed last winter were highlighting the fact that the forks were waaaaaay too soft for my fat ass.
On my bike 10 would have been too much. Amazing how the oil makes such a difference

Just picked up the Sena 20S dual pack from Canadasmotorcycle but damn, a Luddite like me is having a hell of a time figuring them out. Couldn't get the frakin' laptop to recognize them to do a firmware update and then couldn't get them to recognize on my phone's bluetooth. Finally got it sorted after a few hours/beers.

http://

Last edited:
Just picked up the Sena 20S dual pack from Canadasmotorcycle but damn, a Luddite like me is having a hell of a time figuring them out. Couldn't get the frakin' laptop to recognize them to do a firmware update and then couldn't get them to recognize on my phone's bluetooth. Finally got it sorted after a few hours/beers.

let us know how you like it ... does it allow you to speak with a passenger?

Haven't even taken a picture of it myself yet, but my new-to-me FZ6 I bought yesterday :

c7g4moC.png

Haven't even taken a picture of it myself yet, but my new-to-me FZ6 I bought yesterday :

c7g4moC.png
Nice. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

c7g4moC.png
Congrats buddy!
Looks sweet.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom