Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Nabbed one of the extra VR Pro gauntlets today from Jimmy's group buy. Fits my hand so much better than any other gauntlet I've tried including the Phantoms pictured at left.

2le2vp.jpg

96677.jpg

Leathers that actually fit....mmm they smell soo good.

these are the avro race suit, yeah? they look good. i love the scent of my dainese as well. even after a month, they still have that distinct smell.

What size were the rockets? Looked a little big in pics.

44us. I had the two suits hanging side by side and the JR is cut for someone with a very square build where as the Dainese are for a tapered waist which I have. These are a 54 EU.

these are the avro race suit, yeah? they look good. i love the scent of my dainese as well. even after a month, they still have that distinct smell.

Theyre the "Laguna Seca EVO P. Estiva"....who the f gives leathers a name like that lol.

I think they're the Laguna Seca's. I wanted this colour scheme as well.

I don't think that distinct Dainese smell ever leaves!

44us. I had the two suits hanging side by side and the JR is cut for someone with a very square build where as the Dainese are for a tapered waist which I have. These are a 54 EU.

Theyre the "Laguna Seca EVO P. Estiva"....who the f gives leathers a name like that lol.

I noticed the same thing with a rocket suit I had 3 or 4 years ago. It was the right size, but fit oddly. I think it would have fit great on a stocky or really muscular type. Ended up selling it

I noticed the same thing with a rocket suit I had 3 or 4 years ago. It was the right size, but fit oddly. I think it would have fit great on a stocky or really muscular type. Ended up selling it

Even with my Knox padded shorts, Knox chest protector (which is far too thick to wear in the new suit) and my BP it wasn't filled out. It was mainly in the gut section so I think unless you're packin a boiler they don't seem to fit quite right.

Nice first post

Thanks, I used to be on this forum since 2006-2007 but I forgot my log in info unfortunately, different email etc. Used to ride a Katana.

For real? Niiiiiice! Hoping to do the same maybe next season.

It's a great bike. Apparently the 2015 will be different so I'd wait it out to see what it has to offer. That being said this bike is unreallllllllllllllllllll. I've put on 2300 km in 3 weeks exactly...despite the week of crap weather.

There has to be a story here... I've never had a dealership set up a bike or car like that with my name.

BMW Toronto. Called them on a Saturday, asked to order it for me in the colour I wanted. They did it over the phone, told me the bike would be there by the following Friday in the crate. Went up to the 4th floor and bam, that was there(with my name), I was not expecting it and was super impressed. Bike had 5km on it. Walked me through the entire things, showed me the ins and outs. First time going to the dealership was to take it home. I've heard people say bad things about BMW Toronto but this experience was perfect and I had not a single issue.

Back
Top Bottom