Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

hu3ahate.jpg
e5e7yda8.jpg
9ehegade.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_0149.sized.jpg

Not my bike persay, as there is no upload button when i try to get a file off my computer, but same bike, bought yesterday. Looks as good 2

Last edited:
My 20 yr old Widder BMW heated vest is getting a "bit" worn (still works).So i just had a Tourmaster jacket liner shipped.Should be really cozy on those cold morning rides to Guelph.
P4250083_zps03926dd4.jpg

Last edited:
Wingboy
Mine came in handy today. Great product, a little finicky getting on and off the bike for short stops. Not a huge fan of the leg strap that holds the controller. I suppose if it bothered me a whole lot I would figure out some way of mounting it to the bike, but the leads from the controller to the jacket are only so long.
Works extremely well (nothing to compare too) gets very warm on the higher settings. Really no complaints other than the wiring being a little finicky. Let me know what you think.

Wingboy
Mine came in handy today. Great product, a little finicky getting on and off the bike for short stops. Not a huge fan of the leg strap that holds the controller. I suppose if it bothered me a whole lot I would figure out some way of mounting it to the bike, but the leads from the controller to the jacket are only so long.
Works extremely well (nothing to compare too) gets very warm on the higher settings. Really no complaints other than the wiring being a little finicky. Let me know what you think.
I'll prolly get the loop part of the leg strap sewn to the top of my textile pants.If i can find the matching gloves at a good price,i'll get them too.

I gave up on the leg strap, now I just tuck the controller into the pocket of the liner itself.
Fwiw, motorcyclegear.com has all the wiring in stock now, got a couple of extra leads and a few sae connectors.
The liner is nice when it's cold. Have not heard good things about the gloves though.....

I gave up on the leg strap, now I just tuck the controller into the pocket of the liner itself.
Fwiw, motorcyclegear.com has all the wiring in stock now, got a couple of extra leads and a few sae connectors.
The liner is nice when it's cold. Have not heard good things about the gloves though.....

I love my Warm & Safe wireless controller. Just one wire to hook/unhook for power going to the jacket, and I can adjust the temp settings on the fly.

Nice bike ak....

Wurth_HHS2000.jpg

Did some shopping while getting a bike certified at Rosey Toes, thanks Ted!

Found a deal on WERA forum. (Thanks to user ZX600)

BNIB 09 ZX6R Hotbodies bodywork. Fender+Upper+Lower

iE6EZre.jpg

pkXRg6d.jpg

4mf4Eqb.jpg

0uTCf8v.jpg

I need to buy the tail section..

Woodcraft Frame slider. BNIB. Found it on Kijiji.

LmvU1DRl.jpg

Now I need a set of rearset & clip ons (Woodcraft or Vortex)...

Continuing...

M4 GP Slip-ons
9NgYupI.jpg

Bell Star Carbon - Speed Freak
j0W50Cy.jpg

Sidi ST Air Boots
wVTA0Vd.jpg

Teknic Xcelerator Gloves
http://imgur.com/9NgYupI,j0W50Cy,wVTA0Vd,ZfzRm84#3

Ogio Mach3 backpack
lKvauRA.jpg

Back