Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 109 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

d8bf44fcc05404d1e371f93cf1c1bb2c.jpg
Nice addition.

I'm stuck waiting for Spring and staring at two dirtbikes and an atv recently added to my garage that I haven't ridden yet. At least I get to go shopping for new mx gear to pass the time.

I know that, I rarely use the clutch on my dirt bikes. With a rekluse, you can completely stop in gear with the clutch out. It will not stall.
It's an auto clutch, which now makes your bike a semi-auto, shifting but no clutch.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
There are many reasons to get a Rekluse and those are individual to each rider.

If I was riding MX tracks I wouldn't get one but for tight single Track riding this will make my ridding a lot more enjoyable.

Main reason is because I am short and when doing slow speed turns between 2 trees or obstacles it is really easy for me to not be able to put a leg down to keep balance and I fall ... often, having to kick start the bike every time is exhausting, with the Rekluse the bike stays on even when I fall.

Second reason is because I grew up doing MX, tight trails are new to me, I don't have the skill yet to navigate slow stuff, the Rekluse is great to go at real low speed without having to modulate the clutch and to be honest, I have 100 other things to worry about including that tree branch that just hit me in the face.

So it really has nothing to do with turning my bike into a semi automatic as the the shifting still has to be done the same way with a normal clutch, the only difference is that the Rekluse will engage and disengage your clutch according to rpm.

I have learner that whatever makes ridding more enjoyable I am going to use it, after all riding is about my enjoyment and not about what others thing.

Too old for ego, that was when I was 20 and had **** to prove :)

Last edited:
Nice addition.

I'm stuck waiting for Spring and staring at two dirtbikes and an atv recently added to my garage that I haven't ridden yet. At least I get to go shopping for new mx gear to pass the time.
My priority next year is to get in shape and dirt ridding will be a big part, can't compete in road racing if you are not in shape so Racing is secondary to getting in shape

I know what they do and I want one, it would make life easier in the really tight stuff. Can't justify it for the little bit I get to ride in the dirt.
I only got it because we got a Group buy price through SOAR. I think I paid mid 300 all in. I can't remember

K&N cold air intake for my Durango.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 25665d1446556735-cold-air-intakes-cai-what-one-do-you-have-one-best-20151103_080841.jpg
    25665d1446556735-cold-air-intakes-cai-what-one-do-you-have-one-best-20151103_080841.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 226
Oils On
There are many reasons to get a Rekluse and those are individual to each rider.

If I was riding MX tracks I wouldn't get one but for tight single Track riding this will make my ridding a lot more enjoyable.

Main reason is because I am short and when doing slow speed turns between 2 trees or obstacles it is really easy for me to not be able to put a leg down to keep balance and I fall ... often, having to kick start the bike every time is exhausting, with the Rekluse the bike stays on even when I fall.

Second reason is because I grew up doing MX, tight trails are new to me, I don't have the skill yet to navigate slow stuff, the Rekluse is great to go at real low speed without having to modulate the clutch and to be honest, I have 100 other things to worry about including that tree branch that just hit me in the face.

So it really has nothing to do with turning my bike into a semi automatic as the the shifting still has to be done the same way with a normal clutch, the only difference is that the Rekluse will engage and disengage your clutch according to rpm.

I have learner that whatever makes ridding more enjoyable I am going to use it, after all riding is about my enjoyment and not about what others thing.

Too old for ego, that was when I was 20 and had **** to prove :)

Stand up and you won't fall over lol. We need to go out first thing this spring!

I only got it because we got a Group buy price through SOAR. I think I paid mid 300 all in. I can't remember

Damnit, I would have bought one at that price.

I bought a mini front fender for my mag wheel Bonnie from Baak motorcycles in France!

d6b9b9bc77cf9ff7c8a3b8946dc27ff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oils On

Stand up and you won't fall over lol. We need to go out first thing this spring!

Damnit, I would have bought one at that price.

I have done motocross and even raced however I was 13 so standing up is a habit.

PM'd you about the Rekluse.

Last edited:
I bought a mini front fender for my mag wheel Bonnie from Baak motorcycles in France!

d6b9b9bc77cf9ff7c8a3b8946dc27ff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez in my Tapatalk preview screen that looked like a mutherf***en dildo! Lol!

Sent from the Purple Zone

You see what you like :)

Jeez in my Tapatalk preview screen that looked like a mutherf***en dildo! Lol!

You see what you like :)
Lolz ?

In that case, I meant eggplant. Definitely eggplant! ?

Lolz ?

In that case, I meant eggplant. Definitely eggplant! ?

Big, purple eggplant!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Side case liners via Amazon.ca. 'Nicer than OEM and a fraction of the price. Very pleased

Waterproof duffel from FortNine.ca. Stole the pic from their website. I got the 40 L version. 'Came with shoulder a carrying strap as well as tie-down D-ring straps... 'Gotta keep those panties dry..!

New pair of boots... Alpinestars "Roam 2" waterproof.
Well, not exactly a purchase because I don't have to pay for them. I get up to four pairs of boots/shoes per year under my workplace "orthotics" benefits package.. Every year I include at least one new set of riding slippers.

The quick-change stuff for the bike

JzCwREM.jpg
Nice setup, on this picture, why use safety wire that you have to cut and redo with every tire change, why not just drill it in a way you can put a safety pin right through it safety wired to somewhere else, so you are removing the pin and not the actual wire?

Just a suggestion,when it comes to safety wire, I don't have anything I need to cut and replace on my race bike, even my pinch bolts are like that

1Fv0OSrEASAAlazFByLCo0j_5A0gulMMJP9hG_6DqjDvoQQ-_WKTnvxMS-UCHUxMg5NS7jNeXlkMU9KlVUKDZI1za9HlxSBHnHHMtTXVJenVlwMksY33Say2PdM_JCfCGnGH0oYAyZJaVzMIhcwYcXewmTbcBE-7Kmj5B4wVBDGUG9qlwyrojdGXKNJwoD3drg_jdTbHrZ6DDiVM4iRXMNR0qhAWM8Bz_AUK1gp9NzMBU8M0m6PphkOr1De4xM94RE0fKQDKaChTu2sbH9PX-B8T4ryilZSeWINxIr9lIqxifmOFKPKSF2GSltclMLMQ3O7dIbFEBKBtlBDAb1IFACTM-vHsZVO2MTRQ9ouIDz4FvEbJhsGUgZBe7O5P4m2PCiJuVQ9SFUke4xSIkmkW38AZxsYrY8huJKTu4Zb28y5s5mw60veW2EzHPs5dXib1nXEDoR80W0aReyXR1a2OKtRl_KtiHm9yxE3rj2es9S_go8_qSa-Unv_g-llV-3W_jE4tCCAig_aqsXDvjz8nndVRw4q4Hfgqb0LgcpVC8sKPpRrDzg2mshF9I69fSzH94o7U5NE09YlOojf8KaIX9Z2LflsuZKpR2FdXtCpQxEkMOP7hWk5p=w640-h480-no

@Hack,,,,were did u get the boots, I am looking for something as well and company covers also, but I have see if I can show they are green patch, ie safety boot....

I had my orthotics Dr. order them from FortNine.
Luckily for me it doesn't matter what kind of shoes I get... I only ever order one pair of patrol boots a year as mine last a long time... 'Spend more time sitting on my *** than on my feet at work.

I had my orthotics Dr. order them from FortNine.
Luckily for me it doesn't matter what kind of shoes I get... I only ever order one pair of patrol boots a year as mine last a long time... 'Spend more time sitting on my *** than on my feet at work.

Thanks, will have to look into this....see if I can swing it as well, somehow....I know I can get safety boots paid for, but have to see if I have coverage on orthotics....

My trusty old Contour Roam 2 finally died on me after 3+ years, so I decided to splurge a little bit and upgrade to the GoPro Hero5 Session. The increase in video quality is pretty dramatic, but I'm even more impressed by the sound. There are two mics on it, one on the front and one on the back, and the camera seamlessly switches from one to the other depending on conditions. Very clever. Still a lot of wind noise but it's not nearly as grating.

Will prolly end up getting another one (or maybe a Black) to shoot multi-angle vids for the company website.

I like toys.

[video=youtube;uhXPZMnFEAI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhXPZMnFEAI[/video]

Back
Top Bottom