Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Sweet trailer, big fan of small setups

Speedy :eek:

20150926_130429.jpg

Oh no way, this is just awesome, where did he get that?
20150926_130500.jpg

Last edited:
[h=1]Cruiser Trailer $2900[/h]
Damn and that is american.
It is pretty sick, though.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Cruiser Trailer $2900, Damn and that is american.

Yeah I believe it was around $2500 for the sportbike version after he got it here, and that was at least 5-6 years ago.
I've had a good look at it, I'm thinking of doing a little reverse engineering. Should be able to build my own for $1000-1500 tops, but at the moment it's not a priority as I have a friend with a trailer.. haha

Yeah I believe it was around $2500 for the sportbike version after he got it here, and that was at least 5-6 years ago.
I've had a good look at it, I'm thinking of doing a little reverse engineering. Should be able to build my own for $1000-1500 tops, but at the moment it's not a priority as I have a friend with a trailer.. haha
You mean $2000 tops. (there's a few guys here that would be interested, if you know what I'm saying $$$$ ?)

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

231d5923317ed0668fa2a35ff1d26b22.jpg

New Klim gear and shoes for the bike.
New Alpinestars SMX-6 waterproof boots also that turned out not to be waterproof at all.

Which Jacket is that? The traverse medium was too small, the large was way too big (Seemed like weird sizing to me) but then I tried on the large Klim Overland and it fit perfectly. Anywhoo love the Klim Overland so far... It's amazing how large the range of temperatures it works in. Enjoy the Goretex.

I was contemplating the Latitude / Badlands, but it felt quite bulky compared to the Overland.

Never. Going. Back. To. Liners.

;)

New Klim gear and shoes for the bike.
New Alpinestars SMX-6 waterproof boots also that turned out not to be waterproof at all.

Any deal on Klim?

I refuse to buy anything waterproof that's not goretex now. My BMW goretex boots have kept me dry for the past two years. Everything else that is "waterproof" has failed.

db4a95a7448aa95826699905513d6e8c.jpg

Lowering links for my vertically challenged wife's CB500F. She is absolutely delighted. Hoping this provides some much needed confidence.

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

relocate.jpg

Was happy to get this rear signal relocation kit till I realized I need to remove shock and strut cover to remove signals.. DOH!

relocate.jpg

Was happy to get this rear signal relocation kit till I realized I need to remove shock and strut cover to remove signals.. DOH!

It's a real easy job. Just do one side at a time. Think there might even be a YouTube vid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a real easy job. Just do one side at a time. Think there might even be a YouTube vid?

Thanks nakkers. Watched vid at GBG. Their instructions indicated cover removal not required for sportster. After taking the 1/2" inner nut off I'm like.. ummm this puppy is not coming out. Checked in at xl and yeah, another nut between fender and cover. Going to wait till I do the shocks.

29cfec7dd4ee5647f82098655270d2c2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God, I love those 995i tigers. Beautiful bike, nice find.

When I first laid eyes on one years ago, I was convinced it was the ugliest bike I'd even seen. Now I think it's so ugly, it's beautiful. Such lovely curves.

My favourite thing about it, other than the glorious Triumph triple? It's not a V-Strom or a GS!

Back
Top Bottom