Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 66 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

MMR lightened rear rotor, 520 front sprocket and DID ERV3 Chain. Superlight RS8 sprocket coming in tomorrow thanks to Tony @ Bluestreak.

Last edited:
MMR lightened rear rotor, 520 front sprocket and DID ERV3 Chain. Superlight RS8 sprocket coming in tomorrow thanks to Tony @ Bluestreak.

Nice looking rotor. Had a Superlight sprocket on my last bike, really nice piece

It has been a long time since my last motorcycle related purchase. Here it is, a used set of RearSets for my MV Agusta F4. I finally can adjust my riding position but not by much.

15054994755_a71041969a_h.jpg

Last edited:
Got a nice new Radiator cover from SMoto in the UK. Really nicely built and designed to bolt on.. not like the SW-MOTECH one which used zipties and costs much more!

_MG_4483.jpg

Street-Triple-R-on-t.jpg

See http://smoto.co.uk/ for other great stuff.

Purchased some ASV levers last week from the states and it show up on my door step within a few days.
2dhu0k7.jpg

2 weeks ago I purchased a Nelson Rigg tail bag for commuting to work and for longer rides on the weekends. This week I decided to buy a matching tank bag from Nelson Rigg for even more storage. Here`s a few pics.

Bought a new DID gold chain for my Ossa and some fresh Scott grips.Trial competition sunday at Massie Ont.
P9060398_zpsc2bb344f.jpg

P9060399_zps6d0b1b6f.jpg

20140930_115353.jpg
my first bike! Loving it and learning how to be safe got my M2 and did a safety course. Just very very very tough to corner.

I just received an email from FP Performance about my custom Galfer Superbike Rotors...they just have been recut & now they will be sent out for cryo & heat treatment, also the rear is getting recut....it's been quite a while!

Fronts
7uzuda8a.jpg

4ehyhy6u.jpg

Last edited:
I just received an email from FP Performance about my custom Galfer Superbike Rotors...they just have been recut & now they will be sent out for cryo & heat treatment, also the rear is getting recut....it's been quite a while!

Fronts
7uzuda8a.jpg

4ehyhy6u.jpg
Custom made? Wow!

qENTu9A.jpg

A small step into electronics, first PC I've had.

I haven't even owned a fuel injected bike since 2011. Lol

^^^^
Now I know the Italians know alot about fashion(and football) BUT are they supposed to look like Capri pants? I don't see too much material below the knee. Was that a contributing factor to the price?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom