Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 110 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Just picked one up and saved a bunch of space in my garage!
pitbull_hybrid_one_armed_rear_stand_detail_1_ps__85735.1422298031.400.400.jpg

I wish my bike came with an underslung rear caliper.

Is this for your ZX10 race bike? Do your rules allow you to change it? I run a ZX10 under swingarm Brembo on my ZX6R that I modified to fit the 6

IMG_2373_zps955137e4.jpg

Problem is with 6 spoke Kawasaki wheels on some years the hub diameter is too large to fit the caliper without aftermarket wheels. I already had aftermarket wheels so wasn't a problem for me

Last edited:
I forgot, I got one a few days ago as well......thanks to Riders Choice for having it in stock....no flat spot for the rear tire, and so much easier now to clean the rim....

Yup and no more roll and grease the chain lol

I had the standard stand for the double spools for all my previous bikes so since i got her, i was doing the push and lube for the chain.

Also my car fits so much better since the bike is taking less room.

Very happy with this!

Did you get both pins? I only have the left side pin

Yup and no more roll and grease the chain lol

I had the standard stand for the double spools for all my previous bikes so since i got her, i was doing the push and lube for the chain.

Also my car fits so much better since the bike is taking less room.

Very happy with this!

Did you get both pins? I only have the left side pin

I have just the one pin as it's fit's on either side of the hub....

bike does not have spools and it don't have a chain, it's shaft drive, so no mess from a dirty chain....

I like how the handle can change direction as well, but I like it gong towards the side stand, that way I can back up the bike tight to the back wall.

Is this for your ZX10 race bike? Do your rules allow you to change it? I run a ZX10 under swingarm Brembo on my ZX6R that I modified to fit the 6

IMG_2373_zps955137e4.jpg

Problem is with 6 spoke Kawasaki wheels on some years the hub diameter is too large to fit the caliper without aftermarket wheels. I already had aftermarket wheels so wasn't a problem for me

It is but the rules don't allow me to change the location or mounting of oem calipers front or rear unfortunately.

I have just the one pin as it's fit's on either side of the hub....

bike does not have spools and it don't have a chain, it's shaft drive, so no mess from a dirty chain....

I like how the handle can change direction as well, but I like it gong towards the side stand, that way I can back up the bike tight to the back wall.

Thats awesome! Mine needs a new pin for the right side of the bike. But yeah i like the same direction(towards kick stand). You dodnt end up accidentally kicking it when walking by the bike.

. Really like that carbon piece, very nice

Thanks

It will go with the other parts I have already put on, doing a bit at a time.....

http://www.bestemusa.com/

the shipping costs, but if you bundle it's good, or like on my last purchase I am having someone bringing it over, had it shipped to them in the US for free....can't beat that...

It is but the rules don't allow me to change the location or mounting of oem calipers front or rear unfortunately.

That's what I thought, your not even allowed to change the size of the rotors right?

Too bad I love the way they look on the newer style swingarms , WSBK style

That's what I thought, your not even allowed to change the size of the rotors right?

Too bad I love the way they look on the newer style swingarms , WSBK style

Nope calipers/rotors must remain oem as well as their mounting. Keeps the build costs reasonable(ish).

Dropping a few teeth to bring down the highway RPM
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Took a trip to New Dundee today to Twisted Throttle. Picked up an Sw Motech aluminum rear rack and motion pro chain alignment tool.
5abee55ee280dcc71121dd79e2d8a3fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

New to me toy. 2005 SV650N going naked this season. I don't think it was ever washed. One owner with service records.

Rightsm.gif

Last edited:
2002 yz250
51da45d5c8c39f9dc8bb8dc558305f03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom