Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 97 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Speedy :eek:

20150926_130429.jpg

That's a beaut! Congrats

Nice choice. I love my RPHA.

Just picked it up Friday... finally had a chance to get out on the bike today with it. It is soo comfortable.... What a huge difference between my Icon airframe and this. Don't get me wrong I like my airframe too.... but this one is comfy AND quiet lol

Last edited:
That's a beaut! Congrats

thanks! :-o

Just picked it up Friday... finally had a chance to get out on the bike today with it. It is soo comfortable.... What a huge difference between my Icon airframe and this. Don't get me wrong I like my airframe too.... but this one is comfy AND quiet lol

RPHA is a world-class helmet, Airframe is well... the Airframe. haha

Dainese 4 Stroke EVO, to replace my dying Carbon Cover STs. Prolly won't really use them before next summer, but I got a good deal on them so what the hell.

3693.970x0.jpg

^^ Niiiice gloves, love mine

Jitsie HT2 Airtime trials helmet.Fiberglass construction,990 gm(that's light!),full ventilation and removable washable coolmax liner.
PA290011_zpsm6ocu9ht.jpg

PA290012_zpstvcfajkv.jpg

No one has bought anything since October?? No wonder the industry is dying!

Time to revive the thread.

RPHA-10 for my wife:

T6iGL47.jpg

K60 Scouts for the Tiger:

7AbvMDc.jpg

After using BMX and winter gloves for the past 3 years, decided to purchase my first pair of real motorcycle gloves after finally finding a nice pair that offers protection and leather-free materials. Fits nice, airs quite well as my hands froze when I rode with them last week. Only thing is the construction is off center, what I mean by that is that the section with the three lines is leaning to the left on both gloves.

Attachments

• spidi.JPG
    spidi.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 49

Back
Top Bottom