Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

built a deck last month...

33uwtgy.jpg

New suit and boots:
dainese_trickster_evoc2_perforated_race_suit_detail.jpg

D-_security_black_medium.jpg

I'll be doing the same shortly... I had my Dainese boots on twice, second time around is when I came off corner 11 at some unreasonable speed. So yeah, time for new boots. :( Thank Jeebuz for John Bickle, I'll get the rest of the year out of my leathers (I think).

Not sure what you have now but you are going to love those Dytona Boots, love mine, 3 hours endurance race with no problem.
New suit and boots:
dainese_trickster_evoc2_perforated_race_suit_detail.jpg

D-_security_black_medium.jpg

Not sure what you have now but you are going to love those Dytona Boots, love mine, 3 hours endurance race with no problem.
I have a pair of Daytona Sport EVO's that should get new outers after 3 crashes. It was either I pay $400+T @ RC for new outers or score a pair of Security EVO ($1200 USD boots) for $500 USD. It wasn't a hard decision for me.

I may sell my old Daytona now though.

I have a pair of Daytona Sport EVO's that should get new outers after 3 crashes. It was either I pay $400+T @ RC for new outers or score a pair of Security EVO ($1200 USD boots) for $500 USD. It wasn't a hard decision for me.

I may sell my old Daytona now though.
hum, what shoe size? :)

I know I know I shouldn't care but I can't get over the fact that they look like they're from 1992.

I know I know I shouldn't care but I can't get over the fact that they look like they're from 1992.
lol true but man, they hare heaven on your feet. Getting dressed is probably the only thing I don't like about racing (well and crashing) and those boots just make life soooo much easier.

3 crashes, two of which I broke some bones and my feet/ankles were never even sprained. At this point, I don't care what they look like. They work.

When you make it right the first time it doesnt have to be changed. Example Ohlins Damper looks the same for 20 years

I didnt care for the looks, I actually bought Dainease boots first. Wore them around the house and exchanged them the next day for Daytona's. They both fit but the Daytonas needed no break in and were comfortable right away, I had good movement from new. The Dainease felt like I was wearing concrete blocks in comparison

Last edited:

I see a match in here :)

12004130_1649158658655385_909688861244741343_n.jpg

data-motoobuv-3ded28951e3e51eae5a7f403089d7bef-500x500.jpg

Ya I get it I just don't like the look. Maybe when my current supertech r's (which needed no break in andI've never suffered a foot injury in but I know aren't as good for protection) are done I'll consider a pair.

Those orange ones actually look pretty cool, just need flouro red. Actually for the price I don't know if I'd want them to match my suit as I'd probably need to replace it before the boots.

Bought a graduated cylinder today.No more guessing trying to get it right for the two strokers.
P9120140_zpstaqzgi43.jpg

I use one of these bad boys. My first one cracked after 17 years so I replaced it. $30 from GP bikes. I hat doing math when I should be riding :)

DID ZVMX chain and Superlite sprockets

YPXMmi6h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom