Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase | Page 85 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Got one on my car... gotta get get off my arse and get one for the bike.

EDIT: On further inspection I'm wondering if this post is just your twisted way to have all of us look at a picture of your crotch!

461478f372ec555e2ada43df9f2c508e.jpg
Got this for the bike today.

Last edited:
Little bit of stuff going on, lots of stuff coming off :D

Mostly brackets for the headlight, shrouds, etc.

I've always wondered if the FZ6R headlight is the same as the naked (xj6 in euro). Or is it a totally different assembly?

Well I finally got some great news today...my Custom Galfer Rotors are almost finished along with the 1 off full floating rear rotor, just waiting on the buttons to return back from getting anodized gold (the rear buttons are just temporary) then they will be shipped to me...can't wait to get them on the bike!
Front...
06a284fb9e5baea73bed3d3d79272414.jpg

Rear...
8db2c4934b567f5204da85ff499bcb42.jpg

I've always wondered if the FZ6R headlight is the same as the naked (xj6 in euro). Or is it a totally different assembly?

Found out the hard way tonight that the headlights are different :banghead: The mounting points are all the same and all of the brackets fit, but the shape is definitely different than the XJ6N. The side covers don't fit on properly.

Last edited:
Found out the hard way tonight that the headlights are different :banghead: The mounting points are all the same and all of the brackets fit, but the shape is definitely different than the XJ6N. The side covers don't fit on properly.

I had a feeling it was different. From the photos i've seen the xj6 headlight lens looks a bit more rounded. Might as well get the entire assembly too since you've gone that deep already. Sucks though!

A new Avon rear shoe and this stuff, all from the good folks at GP Bikes.

1a866337f30dd4e0565e2fc6c2a774d9.jpg

Sent from Z10 on Tapatalk

Not the greatest gear, but better than what I was using.
Gloves from Royal:
fc7596e8c7de6c970e5b1c3f0f135911.jpg

And Streetz shorty boots from Daytona:
8ff24c789706c97c78b14e41334b6d9b.jpg

Found the vendor on e-Bay from Pakistan.

It is almost impossible to find a jacket that fits me, I have a black Joe Rocket but am not happy wearing it, especially at night so I found this vendor, gave them my measurements and they made this.

It's got heavy leather, armour and is almost similar in quality to my Joe Rocket. So will see how long it lasts.

Cheers!

If you ever want made to fit, you can't go wrong with these guys:
http://www.psihubik.cz/en/configurator/suit-racing-aldebran/?mode=default

One of the members on the HP4 forum got it made there:
http://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/h...oves/88961-new-psi-leather-suit-home-hp4.html

I'm doing my best to "wear and tear" my RS Tai Chi so I can pick up one of these.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom