Best place to get Raptors tickets? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best place to get Raptors tickets?

My wife and i have friends coming from Australia that are big NBA fans,and they would like to attend a game.We are going to be in the city on Dec 28 (against the Pacers) the night before they head home again.Where is the best spot to get tickets/what should I avoid?We need 7 tickets $50 each or less.
Thanks!
Steve

Just ordered them up from Stubhub.
Thanks anyways people :^) !
Steve

My wife and i have friends coming from Australia that are big NBA fans,and they would like to attend a game.We are going to be in the city on Dec 28 (against the Pacers) the night before they head home again.Where is the best spot to get tickets/what should I avoid?We need 7 tickets $50 each or less.
Thanks!
Steve

ill be in Toronto for christmas holidays dec 22-28 .. looking for 2 tickets for my friend and I. ~$100 each

i got tickets off stubhub last year, best deal i could find. then i read the reviews and started freaking out as half of them said they got fake tickets and the other half were perfect reviews. turned out to be real tickets and i had no problems at all, sat right near the back but for $12 each i cant complain.

I love GTAM! Came across this thread through my Google search. So, is stubhub highly recommended? Any other sources? Links?

The cheapest deals to be caught are on the street on Bremmer Ave, around under the big screen.
You gota pay cash though, and should be comfortable negotiating with those horse thieves, aka scalpers.

They may not be able to help you if you are looking for 7tickets together, as in OP post.

Otherwise, Stubhub.

I've bought damn near Courtside tix for $100 on kijiji. That's when they sucked tho. Buyer beware tho as I know kijiji is full of fakes.

I love GTAM! Came across this thread through my Google search. So, is stubhub highly recommended? Any other sources? Links?

I've bought tickets through stubhub. Legit but prices are just stupid

Back
Top Bottom