HONDA CANADA Reserves Manufacturer Booth Space at the 36th Annual North American Inte | GTAMotorcycle.com

HONDA CANADA Reserves Manufacturer Booth Space at the 36th Annual North American Inte

Paul

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
HONDA CANADA
Reserves Manufacturer Booth Space at the
36[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW

Newmarket, Ontario: BIG news leaks from Toronto’s Largest Attended Motorcycle Show, as Honda Canada finalizes arrangements to be on display at the 36[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW this year, taking place at the Toronto International Centre, January 6, 7, 8, 2012.

A great move for Honda Canada to once again participate at the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW. The Honda Corporate Booth will be located in Hall 3 and will feature the Honda Motorcycle and ATV 2012 line-ups including the best selling CBR250R, plus their extensive Honda Power Equipment, all on display at the North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW in Toronto. There will only be one Show in the Toronto area this jam-packed with Everything in Motorcycling for Motorcycle Enthusiasts, and that’s the long standing 36[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW January 6, 7, 8, 2012.

As the excitement builds, Nick Pollice, of Honda Canada commented, “The Honda Canada booth will be the booth to visit this year at the North American International Motorcycle Supershow 2012. We look forward to seeing you there!”

Crowds of enthusiastic show attendees visit the North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW each year, combine this track record with the recent excitement of larger scale booths joining the show this year, the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW will once again be the largest attended motorcycle show not only in Toronto, but across North America. At the Motorcycle SUPERSHOW Parking is Always Free, and the timing is perfect and always has been, January 6, 7, 8, 2012 at the International Centre.

For further information on the 36[SUP]th[/SUP] Annual North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW, presented by Dalton Timmis Insurance, to purchase advanced tickets, or to be an exhibitor at the show, please call 1-888-661-SHOW (7469).

For more information on the complete 2012 HONDA model line-up visit Honda online at www.honda.ca

Mark your calendars now for January 6, 7, 8, 2012 at the Toronto International Center

NORTH AMERICA’S LARGEST MOTORCYCLE SHOW!

EVERYTHING IN MOTORCYCLING
JANUARY 6, 7, 8, 2012
TORONTO INTERNATIONAL CENTRE

roundcube
North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW is committed to protecting personal information and privacy in accordance with recently enacted Canadian privacy laws. If you would like to have your information removed from our records, please contact us. Otherwise, your non-response will be considered authorization to continue use of your information in a responsible manner to order to better inform you of our services. If you do not wish to receive further press releases regarding the North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW please email mblakoe@bellnet.ca

Last edited:
Wow ... That is awesome. I think we are headed towards having one good show once again instead of two half-baked shows!

Psssst..... how about some real support for Honda Racers?

That's good. I went to the december show last year. This year I was going to change it up and go to the january show. Honda could be just a yawn booth. No hyped models this year like the cbr250 at last years show.

The January show used to be a joke of a flea market/motorcycle show up until a couple years ago. Nice to see the major manufacturers jump on board like this! These past couple years I've found it to be much better than the December show with much more to see and buy. Though I will still most likely attend both just to kill the winter blues.

Awesome! looks like they are all getting ready to ditch the Dec show probably next year. Will be nice to have everything at one show again, including the flea market feel.

Awesome! looks like they are all getting ready to ditch the Dec show probably next year. Will be nice to have everything at one show again, including the flea market feel.
getting ready to ditch....your joking right...they started it.bobo..
in 2003 the factorys had had enough of bar hodgken (the owner of the jan show)and his price gouging. so they left.

getting ready to ditch....your joking right...they started it.bobo..
in 2003 the factorys had had enough of bar hodgken (the owner of the jan show)and his price gouging. so they left.

yes i know that. and every year since 2003 their dec show has been selling fewer and fewer bikes according to reports, so they are ready to go back to the jan show with their tails tucked between their legs. there is no other reason you would suddenly see kawi and honda both sign up for the jan show again this year. the december show is a snore.

So why did the manufacturers leave? there had to be a reason. Why would they trade smaller audience and probably higher cost (based on what you said) for bigger audience and lower cost? Something doesn't add up.

So why did the manufacturers leave? there had to be a reason. Why would they trade smaller audience and probably higher cost (based on what you said) for bigger audience and lower cost? Something doesn't add up.

Their *advertised* reason was that they wanted a more upscale show, in a better location.

isn't dec. way too early to look at bikes to buy anyway? why buy now if you can buy later if you can't ride it yet any way

isn't dec. way too early to look at bikes to buy anyway? why buy now if you can buy later if you can't ride it yet any way

There's a valid argument for it being before Christmas, when everyone still might have a buck or two in their pockets.

Their *advertised* reason was that they wanted a more upscale show, in a better location.

Well personally I think they achieved that. The December show is a class act and is a better representation of International Motorcycle Shows around the world. To me the so called Supershow is a flee market.

Back
Top Bottom