Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

Who is lee parks? Is this course really reputable? I want to do something like this but I want to know if it's worth my $$$.
Sorry for my ignorance

Who is lee parks? Is this course really reputable? I want to do something like this but I want to know if it's worth my $$$.
Sorry for my ignorance

Follow the link to read about Lee Parks and the course that he designed.

http://www.totalcontroltraining.net/

"[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva][FONT=Arial, Verdana, Geneva]Chief instructor Lee Parks has been racing for 25 years and won the 2001 G.M.D. Computrack National Endurance Series Championship in the Lightweight class. He also finished 2nd in the 1994 AMA 125GP national championship in its exhibition year. He spent five years as the editor and chief test rider of Motorcycle Consumer News where he road tested every new street motorcycle available in the U.S. and became one of the top performance-testing journalists in the world. Lee's staff of personally trained instructors are located all over the U.S. and Europe and bring with them an impressive list of riding and teaching credentials. Lee is now the president of Lee Parks Design, a motorcycle gear and accessory manufacturer."[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Bad enough for me, I'm poor. :)

There is no passenger fee. You're welcome to bring your passenger, though I can't imagine why they'd want to come. ;)

They can sit on the sidelines as a spectator but are not allow in any of the classroom sessions.

No cheerleaders allow. We don't need the riders distracted. ;)

I think signing up for this was a mistake, because now waiting for next Summer seems even more difficult. I'm really starting to hate Winter in my old age.

I'm signed up!
Thanks for the opportunity,and for not making drive 3 hrs to the show for the discount!
LOL!
Steve

Does the course fee include the book? The Lee Parks site recommends that students enrolled in the course read the Total Control book prior to taking the course. It is my understanding from the Lee Parks site that the course fee includes the book. For those who us who have paid for the course, would it be possible to obtain the book in advance of the training sessions?

Does the course fee include the book? The Lee Parks site recommends that students enrolled in the course read the Total Control book prior to taking the course. It is my understanding from the Lee Parks site that the course fee includes the book. For those who us who have paid for the course, would it be possible to obtain the book in advance of the training sessions?

Course rate does not include the book. The book will be available for purchase at the GTAM booth at both the December and January Bike shows.

Another excellent question from a member: "Can I bring my track bike? If I happen to lowside on one of the excercises I'd rather it be on my track bike instead of my street bike."

Yes, you can use your track bike, but NO race tires.

We are still working on the website and getting all the policies in place for Sharp Rider. Keep the questions coming.

Just received the shipment of books. Will be available at the GTAM booth! Come on by and say hi :)

I'm hoping it's cool, because these cows that Velocity makes their suits out of have really thick skins and I sweat like crazy in mine. I'm also hoping to use my leather street boots rather than my racing boots as I don't really want to stand around in them. They aren't that comfortable.

Gained weight over the winter, so breathing ain't so easy in my suit. I might start to turn a little blue.

Just got home from the course.

Wow, wow, and WOW!

Changed the way I ride. A lot better because of it. Way more in control of my bike. A lot better than I ever could have hoped.

The instructors were superb, the instruction was even better. The skills I learned could/will save my life in the future.

So glad I took it. If your debating, don't even think about it, just do it!

I would have paid to go to the states to take this course if I knew it would have been like that.

You guys tomorrow are in for a real treat!!!

Back
Top Bottom