Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

There has to be a deal on the both courses...On the US site it's $500.

Register for both level 1 & level 2 at the December show and save an additional 20%.

Would I be able to register for the course at the SUPER SHOW in January?
Driving 7 hours to get to a show, can't do both and really wanted to see the zx14r from Kawasaki so....

So $600 for both and can we do the one with Lee and the other a different weekend?

There are only 2 level 2 courses scheduled right now. So yes, register for level 1 with Lee and level 2, available the next month.

Would I be able to register for the course at the SUPER SHOW in January?
Driving 7 hours to get to a show, can't do both and really wanted to see the zx14r from Kawasaki so....

Yes, you'll be able to register at the January show also, but not for the December show price and it's first come first served in terms of available spots. We've done some remeasuring and have confirmed that the classes will be a maximum of 18 per day to ensure safety of all the riders.

Cool and my math was off cause I forgot to put in the December show discount. It would add up to $520:)
There are only 2 level 2 courses scheduled right now. So yes, register for level 1 with Lee and level 2, available the next month.

Cool and my math was off cause I forgot to put in the December show discount. It would add up to $520:)

Yep, just don't forget the HST... the gov't is gonna want their cut. ;)

Update with payment link will be posted at 7pm tonight! Remember, it's first in first booked so if you're interested then check this thread around 7pm.

:)

Member PM'd me a very good question.... "Do you need to have your M license to take this course?"

Total Control, Level I class is for experienced riders. Our minimum requirement M2 and 5,000 km of street riding experience. You must be comfortable with the basic operation of your motorcycle including; up and down shifting, controlling the throttle, braking and turning at normal street riding speeds.

What kind of Gear is required?

Protective riding gear is required during the range exercises. Protective gear includes; a riding jacket (or mesh jacket), riding pants (leather chaps or mesh pants are OK), gloves, boots that cover the ankle and a DOT approved helmet (full faced helmet is recommended but not required). Jeans and fingerless gloves are not allowed, but Kevlar jeans will be accepted. DOT race compound tires are not allowed.

Last edited:
Booked for 1 and 2. Hopefully there is some method to track the number of people that have booked for each date so orders don't need to be rescheduled.

Hey Mark,

Yep, there's a method. We are still working on the site and will hopefully have the ecommerce set up with inventory control to ensure no over booking or rescheduling is necessary. In the meantime, I'm managing by hand in a wonderful spreadsheet. :)

Back
Top Bottom