Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

Did the level 1 this past Saturday and followed up with the Skills day on Sunday. Well worth the money and time. Still feel like I could use another skills day to get everything they try to teach you.

Most certainly be looking at doing level 2 this September or spring of next year.

Reading the 2nd version this week. Hope to be able to get through it by Saturday. There will be some chapters that I know I will have to re-read a couple of times to get it all down (Suspension in particular). Yes I can believe the dear hit can alter your confidence. Hope your mending well. Would you consider doing a practice day once your healed up to get you back in the groove? Have you done the level 2 as well?
Nearly back at 100% and have got some parts to put on the bike. I was planning non doing the practise day in Sept. But I think I have other plans. Need to get more seat time riding before doing day two. I've lost a good 4 weeks now. Should be back riding though in a week or so.
Don't swat too much for the course. You can review material afterwards.

Nearly back at 100% and have got some parts to put on the bike. I was planning non doing the practise day in Sept. But I think I have other plans. Need to get more seat time riding before doing day two. I've lost a good 4 weeks now. Should be back riding though in a week or so.
Don't swat too much for the course. You can review material afterwards.

Kiwi,
You can always do a practice day in the spring followed up by level 2 after. There was a fellow who was going to do level 2 in September at the level 1 practice day this weekend. I think he enjoyed the "tune-up" after doing level 1 last year some time.

Glad to hear you are almost fully back to tip top shape. Is one of the parts you will be installing a .30-06 dear hunting rifle mounted on the bars. Get those buggers before they get you!

I have had some students take Level I twice before taking the Level II. Depends on how long it has been and it is always a good thing to get instructors to watch you and give you the right tips and advice to help you improve no matter how good you area.

Back
Top Bottom