Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

Loving it:) I'll try to stop in. Would love to join Dave part of the treck back home if I'm not working too.

It's all 401. boring, but being Sunday night and needing to be to work on Monday morning the quickest route is the only option. Some day I will do the trip just along the lake and then take the ferry in Kingston over to the Island and then the little ferry overe to Clayton.

I find the drivers on the 401 and other roads actually speed more than drivers in the US. I see the speed limit of 100 KM/h and most drive 120 or many at 130. Here with the limit of 65 MPH drivers tend to run on average of 72 mph. I think most of my last trip home was at about 130 and that was keeping pace with the other traffic.

I guess being from the "Sticks" I am just not used to the traffic and speeds. Does not help seeing my instruments in MPH either.

I also find myself paying special attention to the signs and switching from the express to the collectors and back so I can maintain a good pace and not have to deal with the traffic jams.

Only a few more days until the final classes in the GTA this season. Last I heard there was still a couple spots open for those waiting get signed up now before they are filled!.

Only a few more days until the final classes in the GTA this season. Last I heard there was still a couple spots open for those waiting get signed up now before they are filled!.

Any spots left? If not I missed out this season, hopefully the program was a success and returns next year!

Checked the link earlier but this weekend's Level 1 isn't even listed. Prior dates indicate "Sold Out" though.

Checked the link earlier but this weekend's Level 1 isn't even listed. Prior dates indicate "Sold Out" though.

Sorry, Level I sold out last night they are upating the web site now.

Feel free to stop by and watch a little if you like and prepare for the next class!

Maybe we will get another class for late Augest or September before the snow flies! Keep watching the site if nothing else Next years dates will eventualy be posted!

Maybe we will get another class for late Augest or September before the snow flies! Keep watching the site if nothing else Next years dates will eventualy be posted!

If they are able to secure the location for one of those dates and there is a minimum of 12 students we will provide one more Course in August/September.
Contact infor@sharprider.com to let them know you are interested and if they receive enough emails, I'm sure they will make the effort to run one more day for Level 1.

There has been a last minute cancellation for tomorrows class, so there is ONE spot available for the level 1 if anyone wants it. Call me if you are interested. 647-88X-XXXX

SOLD

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom