Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lee Parks and Total Control are coming to Ontario

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
GTAM and Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training is bringing Lee Parks and Total Control to Mississauga for the 2012 Season.

Course Dates are:

June 2nd - Level 1 (Lee Parks Instructing)
June 3rd - Level 1 (Lee Parks Instructing)

June 23rd - Level 1
June 24th - Level 1

July 7th - Level 1
July 8th - Level 2

July 28th - Level 1
July 29th - Level 2

Course cost is $375.00. Register at the GTAM booth at the December Show and save $50.00. Class space is limited to 18 per class so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to learn from one of the great ones!

Last edited:
Is this a one or two day course?

Theory and track time?

Bike rentals available?

Location?

Thanks!

Oh sweet! I guess I will have to stop by the GTAM booth. :p

Please save me a spot for June 2nd. I will pay you on the Friday of the show:)

Can we pay before the show to ensure we get a spot?

Are they going on sale starting at the dec show??? Or do you get $50 off if you decide to buy at the show but you have the choice of enrolling early.

We are very excited about this new opportunity and thrilled to be able to bring it to the members of GTAM.

We are in the process of setting up the sign up sheets now.

Yes, you can sign up before the show and get the show discount. Just give me a day or so to get the paper work in order and I'll post it here.... stay tuned.... it's gonna be a very exciting 2012 season with GTAM and Sharp Rider Motorcycle Training.

Thanks cutekill.

Is it 375 for Level 1 & 2 or just per level?
What is included in each level?
If some one selects level 1 and it will be way below his/her existing skills, is it possible to switch?
Is the level 1 mandatory to get to the level 2?

Is it 375 for Level 1 & 2 or just per level?
What is included in each level?
If some one selects level 1 and it will be way below his/her existing skills, is it possible to switch?
Is the level 1 mandatory to get to the level 2?

I'll find you the link to the description and yes you need 1 to do 2 according to that site. It may be different for this one though.

Here is the link, just scroll down to the Total Control course descriptions.
https://www.hvcc.edu/rider/

Last edited:
There's a good review of how the ARC courses run here.

It's a very good opportunity to build your skills on your own bike. It would highly help if you have read his book first, because the course and the book are interrelated.

We will also have Lee's book for sale at the GTAM Booth! :)

I know his book is pretty good. The advanced MSF rider course is pretty good so these should be excellent.

There is a passenger fee? Give me a break with these money grab schemes!

Back
Top Bottom