RadX Motorcycle Mania | GTAMotorcycle.com

RadX Motorcycle Mania

eastcoast_gsx

Site Supporter
looking forward to it! PVR's already set. 2.5 hours of televised canadian racing!!! If last years ultimate superbike show is any indication, the coverage will be great!

(and 3D if you have the package)

Really? Somebody shelled out the cash for 3D cameras? Wow.

Get the PVR's ready. Starting Nov 7, Every Monday @ 8PM ET

FYI, I set up my PVR last week and it was supposed to be at 9:00. I just checked the timers and they were automatically cancelled. I guess the program time changed and the PVR didn't figure it out. So anyone who set their PVR's last week may want to check.

Now I am curious... won't knowing the Superbike results take away one angle of drama from the BMW Motorad Show?

Hey Jia. I did some usenet, torrent, etc... searching and didn't find anything.

Thanks for posting this Eastcoast. PVR'er it last week and it was a good watch. Motorcycle mania is showing on their schedule today (Sun.) in the evening. Can anyone tell me if this is just a rerun of last week? Are the Monday night episodes new every week? Their schedule is somewhat vague. Thanks.

Ya nevermind. It's rerun on Sunday night. Looks like Monday's shows are the new ones.

Last edited:
Yup, re-run on Sunday and Friday I think.
New episodes on Monday..enjoy!

Really enjoying the racing so far. Have not been able to get out to see them race but hopefully this year if there still is a series. I hope so. I'm hearing from the announcers that the 600's and the XR's are running DOT's as opposed to slicks. I'm presuming it's a spec tire but why would they not run a slick? Just wondering.

Not too sure if the producers are pushing for drama and controversy, but I think the factory BMW team is out of line in their treatment towards Francis Martin. He may not be the top rider in Canada, and hiring Brett McCormick was the right move to get their team to the top, but watching last year, I thought he was the class of the team, and helped Mike Ferreira valong the way.
Not too sure how watching Cindy Ferreira and even Chris Duff to some extent, can benefit their brand, I was dissapointed in that portion of the show. Brett on the otherhand seems to be handling himself well, no drama, just matter of fact, where he wants to go.

Well you have to say they're providing a pretty candid peek at what goes on in the team. If you were wondering how the decision making process in the team works, you can see it all laid out in this series. I think there's a bit of an arm's length relationship between the documentary team and the BWM side of things. So, I doubt BMW had a lot of say in what went into the final product.

Really enjoying the racing so far. Have not been able to get out to see them race but hopefully this year if there still is a series. I hope so. I'm hearing from the announcers that the 600's and the XR's are running DOT's as opposed to slicks. I'm presuming it's a spec tire but why would they not run a slick? Just wondering.

That's exactly right, it's a spec tire. They have to use Pirelli DOT race tires. Only the SBK class can run slicks. I thought it was interesting to see Christie running his 600 with DOT's in the SBK race. I guess he has the bike set up to run those tires and it works for him, so no need to mess with setup to try to run slicks.

That's exactly right, it's a spec tire. They have to use Pirelli DOT race tires. Only the SBK class can run slicks. I thought it was interesting to see Christie running his 600 with DOT's in the SBK race. I guess he has the bike set up to run those tires and it works for him, so no need to mess with setup to try to run slicks.

Thanks for the info.

FYI...for those of you that have their PVR's set...you may want to double check. It seems RAD-X has changed the name of the programming. It is not listed under "Motorcycle Mania" any more, and your PVR may not pick it up. I know i had to re-program mine.

FYI...for those of you that have their PVR's set...you may want to double check. It seems RAD-X has changed the name of the programming. It is not listed under "Motorcycle Mania" any more, and your PVR may not pick it up. I know i had to re-program mine.

Just setup a PASS timer that records anything that has "motorcycle racing" in the title or description. You will be happy with some things that it will record.

i keep missing these. dont have a pvr so cant really record them. last episode was on last night at 2AM. i tried to stay awake but fell asleep close to 1.. :( hopefully i can catch the new episode tonight.

bmw should have kept martin with mccormick and got rid of ferreira. mike should take up drag racing, because he loses interest half way through the race, he is a follower not a leader with killer instinct. and that wife gets to much air time, the emotional bimbo,she should stay off camera and clean toilets at bmw.

i keep missing these. dont have a pvr so cant really record them. last episode was on last night at 2AM. i tried to stay awake but fell asleep close to 1.. :( hopefully i can catch the new episode tonight.

It seems they run reruns on Sunday night and maybe at other times through the week. You have to check their schedule on the internet. Tonight from 8-10 pm they have the newest episode and again at 12 am - 2am. (Just in case someone won't let you have the tv at 8.)

Back
Top Bottom