Keyless Ignition Products/Recommendations | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Keyless Ignition Products/Recommendations

just to clear it im not a thieve mi bike was parked for a few deys and wen im goes to take it for a ride she doesn't start and the light from mi immobilizer was blinking fast.i have the red and the black keys to bot not either work.i dont going to a yamaha dealer because im dont have money to fix a so expensive problem.i understand your worings and i agree with tha and thenk you for the respond.

just to clear it im not a thieve mi bike was parked for a few deys and wen im goes to take it for a ride she doesn't start and the light from mi immobilizer was blinking fast.i have the red and the black keys to bot not either work.i dont going to a yamaha dealer because im dont have money to fix a so expensive problem.i understand your worings and i agree with tha and thenk you for the respond.
I checked my usual sources and only found information on 06 and up R6 (non-S) so don't have any immobilizer bypass information for your 04, sorry. I owned an 09 R6S which should be the same as your bike but I guess I had a US bike because I don't remember it having an immobilizer.

Good luck on your search.

No idea on the motorcycle immobilizers but I just had to replace the battery in the key for my car. They don't last forever.

I have no information on how the motorcycle immobilizers work but there is a very good chance that they are similar to the automotive ones, i.e. there may be a battery inside that key. If there is, try replacing it.

Back
Top Bottom