Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me?

I have one invite if anyone interested, the catch is that i would like to trade it for another invite of another good private torrent tracker site, send me offers by pm.

I have one invite if anyone interested, the catch is that i would like to trade it for another invite of another good private torrent tracker site, send me offers by pm.
I've got 7mbps upload and unlimited bandwidth, and I seed like a mofo. Would like your invite, but have nothing to trade in return :(

utorrent.png

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
PM me an email address for it to go to Jamie, I'll hook you up

Lovin this site! Every time I look in my download folder, voila, all my nascar and motogp races are sitting there ready to be streamed on my Aios media player box! WOOT!

racingforme_stats.png

-Jamie M.

Hi to all.

Can anyone help me get an invite for racingfor.me , maybe I can trade you something for it.

Please let me know.

Anyone asking for an invite, please post your speedtest.net PNG for consideration! i.e.

1747705636.png

The reason why you need fast upload speed is because with racingfor.me, if you have a slow upload speed, people will be getting stuff from other people faster, and it'll be almost impossible for you to keep a positive upload ratio, no matter how hard you try!

Even if you have Rogers top of the line package, it usually ain't enough :(

2502967572.png

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom