Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone has RacingFor.me invite for me?

^^ ROFL.

i'm a member but its frustratingly hard to upload, even if the torrent is hot, EVERYONE is trying to upload...lol totally opposite of public torrents.

I only use it for MotoGP racing...

The issue is that there is no easy way to search the torrents by "leechers/seeders", popularity etc etc.

on iptorrents, you just click on "leechers" bar, find torrents with reasonable size and good ratio of leechers to seeders and d/l it....or start downloading freeleech stuff where you can upload without it affecting your d/l ratio.

Racing for me is setup so you HAVE to donate to keep your ratio...

Last edited:
]
Racing for me is setup so you HAVE to donate to keep your ratio...

bingo. i've been a heavy RU/R4M user for a long time. seeding is nearly impossible. its almost like they cap the number of seeders, so that there is never a flood of them (which can also negatively affect speeds)

i have a -40ish gb ratio, and i still have the entire motogp 2011/10/wsbk 2011/10/09 seasons seeding.

My ratio is 9.0 there, so no, it's not impossible to seed properly, just requires a bit of effort. Everyone that I invited from here has a negative ratio though

what do you do to get such a ratio?
wrcfan, give me the money to balance my ratio, and ill get you an invite once my ratio goes positive

what do you do to get such a ratio?
wrcfan, give me the money to balance my ratio, and ill get you an invite once my ratio goes positive

I download stuff I don't want, but I know will be popular. Browse a couple categories and you get an idea of what people want, then just check them every so often to see if something was uploaded recently. If the total number of snatches is much less than the usual for that race in that category, grab it.

The torrent search and browsing on that website it not very friendly towards searching based on criteria that would help with seeding.

i have a craaaazy good ratio on iptorrents by doing exactly what you did. Usually you bite the bullet and download a very large file that everyone wants and you let it seed...but on IPT you can search and browse and get a sense of whats hot and whats not.

on IPT its come to the point that if i just snatch and dont seed at all, it would take at my usage rate over 3 years to come back down to a 1:1 ratio...

i wish i could say the same about R4Me

I download stuff I don't want, but I know will be popular. Browse a couple categories and you get an idea of what people want, then just check them every so often to see if something was uploaded recently. If the total number of snatches is much less than the usual for that race in that category, grab it.

Im looking for a invite to rfm as well the other 3 sites i use I got an excellent ratio thanks

Honestly.. if you guys wanted motogp stuff, just pay the yearly fee. Much easier to just watch it anytime and anywhere. Btw.. new members do not get free invites just for signing up.

Honestly.. if you guys wanted motogp stuff, just pay the yearly fee. Much easier to just watch it anytime and anywhere. Btw.. new members do not get free invites just for signing up.
I paid 90 euro and life is good, no need to get up at 8am to watch. Second year

Back
Top Bottom